OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_4760.jpg IMG_4758.jpg IMG_4762.jpg IMG_4757.jpg IMG_4756.jpg IMG_4755.jpg IMG_4761.jpg IMG_4759.jpg

man, this new format is goofy.. or maybe I just need to learn how to navigate.. was gonna try to fix this up a little bit..

anyway, these pics are just highlights from Flyknit Month.. hope you guys enjoyed them.. I know everyone is excited about the white/black Trainers.. so am I.. haha.. hope to copp 2-3 pairs..

very intrigued with the Mariah's. The only thing holding me back is the heel guard. Does the tongue get annoying?

Honestly all due to who ever posted that it was up on END. Right place right time

IMG_1683.JPG

The other pair is for a buddy of mine.

If youre on the fence for these, Id say go for it. Even better in person

And if you have racers, get the trainers in whichever size you have in those. Thats TTS to me
Thought I needed to send you a link to some cheap lotion lmao.

Thank you. Didn't mean to come off rude at all. It just confuses me when you say that they're TTS because that would mean that I can get these in my true size 10 which I can't do with racers or UBs. I have to .5 up on those. But I guess you're saying that they are true to the size you always wear in racers or UBs. Correct me if I'm still wrong. If that is the case, then I need a 10.5 which is .5 up from my true size (10).

No problem. I didn't take it like this. All good.
Yes, its my true size. So half size up for you :wink:

Got my trainers today and am a little underwhelmed.

But they fit nicely TTS, so there's that.

i for sure like the white trainers way better than the black ones, so if the resell price dips any further, i may just cop. 8/24 is my birthday and 1st day of middle school for my son so i have no shot.

Been buying so many pairs of boosts that it always shocks me when i see FK's are $150.

i for sure like the white trainers way better than the black ones, so if the resell price dips any further, i may just cop. 8/24 is my birthday and 1st day of middle school for my son so i have no shot.

Been buying so many pairs of boosts that it always shocks me when i see FK's are $150.

If I were you I would wait until a week after 8/24 to cop for resale. Prices will be at their lowest then. These are already hitting $250 now, so I imagine that'll drop closer to $200 after the American release and resellers start undercutting each other.

Back
Top Bottom