OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
They don't flag you for using the same CC number and address?

If you never used it / ordered from them before... I don't think they can track that?

But if you're already registered and have made sales / purchases, then you probably would get noticed.

Do you have the original invoice that came with the shoes? The one that has the return label? if so, I wouldnt bother with customer service. I did this a few weeks ago. Just take the label and place on the box you plan on shipping the shoe in.

In the event that you dont and you reach to CS, just tell them you're looking to return. They'll make a note to your account and send two emails. One indicating that they're expecting a return and one with a return label. If they do ask why, be honest (no longer interested, pricing, etc). Just confirm that the item is unworn. Be prepared to have the order number ready. If you dont have that, at least the email account information you used to place the order.
Yeah damn I usually keep the invoices in my boxes but I guess I threw them out thinking I was gonna ball in these over the summer. So they won't deny me or anything if I straight up just say I'm not interested in them?

I hope we all eat tomorrow NT :nthat:

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-1.jpg

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-4.jpg

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-3.jpg

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-2.jpg

Really hope
I get em

Might try and double up if I can somehow cop and NDC allows me to

If you never used it / ordered from them before... I don't think they can track that?

But if you're already registered and have made sales / purchases, then you probably would get noticed.
They don't flag you for using the same CC number and address?
I placed 2 orders with 2 different accounts. They won't let you apply the discount if you already used the same address before . I had the second pair sent to a different address

Yeah damn I usually keep the invoices in my boxes but I guess I threw them out thinking I was gonna ball in these over the summer. So they won't deny me or anything if I straight up just say I'm not interested in them?

just say they dont fit right or whatever. And double check to see if its under your "my orders" on NDC, might be able to grab your order number. It will probably all depend on the manager if you dont have it.

:lol: black laces? Really? I mean I know they come with em but still.

Last edited:
just say they dont fit right or whatever. And double check to see if its under your "my orders" on NDC, might be able to grab your order number. It will probably all depend on the manager if you dont have it.
Yeah I have the order number still in my history. I'm gonna talk to the CS chat in a bit.

Unemployed folks :lol:

I feel like these will be an Oreo 2.0 release. Initial sell out but then restocked continuously over a few months. Hopefully I'm wrong though and these sit like the MC 2.0 rerelease.

Well just won't a bid on stock x . 184 shipped. That's what, 17 over retail? Not even mad about it. Probably will still try and double up. Although I still have a vnds pair from 2012....not sure if I'll sell those or keep them

def keep the 2012 pair without a doubt...no way im selling my 12' black/ whites even with the rerelease...stockx sounds tempting too

Back
Top Bottom