OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Lol. Black laces for sure.

yeah right...if my 2012 were ds that'd be insane...i wore em a bunch but they dont look like the ones posted in that picture earlier

Hey guys, if I register on SNKRS with a US phone # (it doesn't seem to allow Canadian ones), will they ship to Canada or would I still need to register an US address with the account?

As for undefeated release. I believe only one LA location and the AM1 pop up had the AM1 anniversary pairs.

Unlike these flyknit trainer. All of their stores are dropping them.

So that's a good question... do pairs from 2012 hold any value just because they're OG's....?

Probably only the black collar ones. White collars are obviously re-releasing and the padded version isn't that desireable compared to the other 2.

I don't remember them ever coming close to $700. That's HTM range

Just got my bid accepted for 165, size 9 plus the new user coupon... Hope everybody eats tomorrow but I'm already getting it below retail (California taxes) so I'm thinking everyone who wants them will get them. :smile:

How long has it been taking you guys that used StockX to get a reply saying you won the bid?

I bid at $165 on a seller, got accepted within maybe 15-30 minutes, and it automatically paid. Now I'm just waiting for the seller to ship the shoes out to stockx. Quick and easy process, loving stockx so far, just a tad bit worried about the shoes being authenticated correctly. I know there are reps out there for the white trainers. Can anyone chime in on their experience with stockx so far?

These are bountiful. Everyone will eat and eat some more if they want to. And then you can eat later when the hit the outlets. Trust me, soooo many of these EVERYWHERE!

Side note: I went TTS (size 9), whereas the 2012 version I did a 9.5.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

How long has it been taking you guys that used StockX to get a reply saying you won the bid?

Probably like 30mins-1hr. I already got the confirmation that the seller shipped out the shoe to get authenticated.
And an email from USPS saying I'm getting a delivery from StockX 2 days from now, which I doubt.

so the white/blacks US release is tomorrow, and the pale grey and sunsets are releasing on Nike Europe on September 4th?

Sunsets and Pale Greys dropped on NDC Singapore and they are sitting. FSR for about 1.5 hours and counting.
They made a ton of these.

Yeah I have the order number still in my history. I'm gonna talk to the CS chat in a bit.
i was in the same boat just last week. Told them i forgot i ordered two pairs and i didn't need one of the pairs. They looked up my order history and found the transaction and sent me shipping info that day. One week later, money back in my paypal account

Back
Top Bottom