OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
there is no way nike is gonna not restock in loads. they did with the first vapormax colorway. They know they need to makeup ground and this is a pretty decent scheme i guess because then they can gauge to not overstock like they do with jordans so that they can actually profit and build the hype because there are more colorways coming for this shoe anyways

The thing most surprising about the SNKRS release is that every single size was sold out after just a few min..... makes me think that maybe Nike is playing some games with this at the moment. Usually there is a straggler size that is left over for a few minutes.
i swear Nike does fake sellouts on that app man. either that or they plan on having restocks of the shoe later and just holding stock

IMG_0325.PNG

:smokin and that nike+ free shipping so they came out to 150 flat
Yea see people were supposed to get the Nike+ free shipping. I'd hit up CS chat yall

SNKR's came through, went with my TTS.

Nike chatted to get the 2 day free shipping added, but they couldn't do it. Oh well.

I think deep down we all know Nike is using the usual tactics to build hype. Limited release now. Small restocks. And then product will be easily available 6 months down the road. Once we are on to the 6th or 7th colorway these things will be everywhere just like they were last time.

Y'all were tripping over shipping fees when it was less than $10 from darkside lol. I paid more than that for sales tax alone.

I swear I would've doubled up on these if pale greys weren't a thing. I'm happy I copped both pairs tho!!!

I think deep down we all know Nike is using the usual tactics to build hype. Limited release now. Small restocks. And then product will be easily available 6 months down the road. Once we are on to the 6th or 7th colorway these things will be everywhere just like they were last time.

Exactly.. So people taking these L's now, gotta take it easy and not pay resell.

I think like a few people said earlier, these OG Whites may be somewhat limited compared to the rest of the colorways

Got an L on SNKRS... Asked for Password and then payment... wack

Got another on Kith had to pay tax but oh well.... Sat for a bit there cause I added to cart and waited to see the outcome on SNKRS before checking out

Back
Top Bottom