OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i paid 168 at darkside and 163 on nike. Not trippin' over $5
cali tax.
Yall should never trip off $5 when it comes to sneakers. You already committing to paying that much. $5 was literally my coffee from starbucks this morning lol

Well took another L off snkrs, since the app was made public I have yet been able to purchase anything off it
So payed resale off goat

copped off Undefeated, but I would much rather get the pale greys. Wish I looked on SNS when I woke up this morning :frown: looking for a size 12 on pale greys if anyone can help would be very much greatly be appreciated.
Thanks.

Just wait until they actually release.

upload_2017-8-24_10-31-48.png

Paid 164 on bodega so knowing you paid 163 on Nike makes me feel a lil better I guess. Thought Nike would honor the free shipping, so wack of them.
nike did honor the free shipping. cali sales tax is just a bit high
they always have for me being a nike+ member.
and this was since the white cement 4 that released

I feel like SNKRS works better on new devices. I never copped anything on my note 4 but everything on my sister's iphone 7s was easy. Kinda wish I tried on my galaxy s8 to see if it would've made a difference.

Nah I had to pay it today. Popped up as a warrant on a background check. Had to clear it up if I want the job I'm applying for. It just took longer than I expected. :smh:
Priorities though. :lol:

Your priorities are out of order though. You could be sitting in jail with some white trainers, or you could be sitting at home without em. You done goofed.

nike did honor the free shipping. cali sales tax is just a bit high
they always have for me being a nike+ member.
and this was since the white cement 4 that released

I'm talking about the free 2 day shipping. Thought they would honor that for y'all that copped off SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom