OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Is it lit in here??

Did i make the right move copping off Stockx for $185?

These gonna make it to the outlets?
$185 aint a bad price at all, I wouldn't feel bad about it.

Doubt it judging by how things look now and even if they do, unless there are big restocks in the future I doubt we'll see em

how long does undefeated usually take to ship? first time ordering from them and i noticed the confirmation email said "Please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery." so i was wondering if they actually take that long

Is it lit in here??

Did i make the right move copping off Stockx for $185?

These gonna make it to the outlets?
You good fam. Mad links were given tho so you could've done a little better if you were sitting in the thread all day. I think 185 is fine for a secured pair. Pretty much what I paid for pale greys.

how long does undefeated usually take to ship? first time ordering from them and i noticed the confirmation email said "Please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery." so i was wondering if they actually take that long
LMAO holy crap I didn't see that. But they do UPS ground shipping so depending on where you live, it can actually take a while.

unless things have change recently, they tend to take their sweet time shipping stuff out.

Undefeated already created my UPS shipping label, lets see when they actually see movement.

Back
Top Bottom