OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_5534.JPG
Finally had a chance to rock these. 20 pairs of racers but first pair of trainer. Love these.

Can’t wait for Friday on feet pics make them look even better

Because the seller has 48 hours to ship and I'm pretty sure the seller decided to keep and get more than whatever your bid was.

It's 2 business days to ship. I do believe he should have shipped by Friday though.

Also, sometimes ups tracking doesn't register right away. I sold a pair of shoes through StockX once, and I shipped them and ups didn't update the tracking for days. I sent them an email to verify that it was shipped, and they sent one back saying it had.

Does anyone have a pair of og trainers as well as the new release? I'm hoping they fit the same. My old pair is 8.5 so I ordered the same this time around...can anyone chime in on sizing?

Does anyone have a pair of og trainers as well as the new release? I'm hoping they fit the same. My old pair is 8.5 so I ordered the same this time around...can anyone chime in on sizing?
I'll have my pale greys Monday. I'll compare them to my white from 12'

Pic posted of the Pales is so fire. I need some Trainers to hit FTL... I have a VIP reward that needs to be used.

Anybody have a clue as to when NDC will restock the white/black trainers? Lost wi-fi connection during my transaction and didn't catch a pair smh

Anybody have a clue as to when NDC will restock the white/black trainers? Lost wi-fi connection during my transaction and didn't catch a pair smh
Probably will restock the moment you're doing something important sometime in the near future :rofl: No one knows man. It's most likely gonna be a silent restock. Follow them on twitter and turn on push notifications or suck it up and pay a little more on stockx. A lot of us didn't expect an insta sell out because we didn't want to believe that the hype was that real on these.

Does flyknit naturally shrink over time? I just put on my old flyknit lunar 3's from a few years ago and I swear they fit much tighter than they used to.

Back
Top Bottom