OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got in my Trainers. Definitely fit too tight. I suggest going 3.5 sizes up. I take a 9.5 in chancletas and definitely need a size 13 in the trainers.
would you say that your chancletas in a 9.5 are your TRUE SIZE or your RACER SIZE??????????????

If I have a deadstock pair of flyknit racers without the box or receipt and not within 30 days of original purchase, will I still be able to return the shoes?
No
Just got in my Trainers. Definitely fit too tight. I suggest going 3.5 sizes up. I take a 9.5 in chancletas and definitely need a size 13 in the trainers.

You take your waist size and divide that by 3 to get true trainer size.

I owned several FK Lunar 1 back then and one of the pairs fit smaller too for some odd reasons. That's during summer where it's about 100+ degree in central valley. Funny thing was other pairs still fit OK. And no, my feet didn't grow or gained any weight.

I ended up giving my oreo racers to my pops cus I left them in my trunk outside in Vegas summer heat. One pair definitely had an inflated sole and it was obvious. Fit like 8.5 from a 9.5. Lesson learned

I got the shipping notification on Friday mid-day. I would assume they should be picked up and processed by UPS sometime today.

shoes havent moved for me too. got shipping email at 202 central time on friday

Last edited:
I got the shipping notification on Friday mid-day. I would assume they should be picked up and processed by UPS sometime today.

I still haven't even received shipping :lol:. Emailed customer service regarding my order but no response yet

would you say that your chancletas in a 9.5 are your TRUE SIZE or your RACER SIZE??????????????

My racer size is normally a 9.5, but for the Be True Racers, I had to move to a 7.5. I felt that the rainbow swoosh on the shoe made it very roomy in the toe box. Hope this information helps all the peeps rocking Adidas.

Remember, whatever size you took in UB 2.0s - you want to size up 1 for OG Unpadded Trainers. For the padded OG Trainers, you want to stay true to size to whatever you wore in UB 3.0s

Last edited:
As requested. Pale grey vs 2012 whites both size 12

Attachments

• IMG_3799.JPG
    IMG_3799.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 216
In a year of the pales end up being high in resale compared to whites, resellers can dunk their whites in their Starbucks coffee :lol:

i know most like unpadded over padded. but man padded to me feel so much more comfy. this unpadded heel is not comfortable

Back
Top Bottom