OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I returned it cause it's my shoe and i do what i want with it. also found a pair half size smaller for retail that fits me better so i'm good.
wAusf9H.gif

giphy.gif

I returned it cause it's my shoe and i do what i want with it. also found a pair half size smaller for retail that fits me better so i'm good.
Just trying to be the master of coin and get you more $ .. you could’ve resold and got another pair half your size for below retail

Just trying to be the master of coin and get you more $ .. you could’ve resold and got another pair half your size for below retail
I don't know who would pay more than retail for a worn shoe with flaws, I've seen these in my shoe groups go for like 180.

They're busting your balls. You made the right call lol
Resale isn't that high to make it worth your while. For a worn pair at that.

Gotta believe those yellow joints will be able to be had for way less than $120 shipped. Not a bad deal for those that want them now though.

Those will be a nice $80 pickup, especially after applying a rewards/discount code to that $80 lol

Back
Top Bottom