OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
LPU
84 GBP

Attachments

• LPI.jpg
    LPI.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 29
How difficult is a soleswap for the racers to a lunar sole, or anyone know someone who does it for a fee?

D938B05B-B02C-4FCA-A139-130761B81CE8.jpeg

Can’t believe I got these for $118 DS

Bruh did you snag these off eBay? I was just going to cop these for the same condition and price and right before I did they were gone.

By far my most complimented shoe. I can pull out some Jordan heat and a couple folks will say something but those purple flyknits get ppl talking it's crazy.

You ain’t never lied lol the colors pop so well it’s hard to not notice them.

I'm happy that hype is dead on the trainers. Nice to see people be able to cop them for the low. May need to pick up citrons and the purples later

I think we will be okay. The white and blacks were just as hyped and those can be had for just above retail. People are on the UB train. Trainers are "old" technology.

lost an auction on ebay for a pair of VNDS Volt Trainer sz 10 for $168.

Best price I've seen in a while. still on a hunt for those, patience is key.

hi guys i was wondering if anyone could help me out
i am trying to touch up on the red paint on my University red racers and was wondering color from angelus is best match
thanks

since the prices are dropping on racers i wanted to see if i could complete multi coloured set.
1.0's are no where to be found in my size tho

hi guys i was wondering if anyone could help me out
i am trying to touch up on the red paint on my University red racers and was wondering color from angelus is best match
thanks

I believe there is an angelus thread on NT. You might have better luck there, as university red is a popular Nike color.

Back
Top Bottom