OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Pretty crazy how something as simple as the Flywire being black can make the shoe look so weird. I'll be grabbing a pair though. Never had the black/whites.

Are the triple black trainer not showing up on anyone else’s SNKRS app? They uploaded a bunch of vapormax coming out in the near future, but triple black trainers not showing up anymore. I’m definitely trying to grab a pair of these.

Are the triple black trainer not showing up on anyone else’s SNKRS app? They uploaded a bunch of vapormax coming out in the near future, but triple black trainers not showing up anymore. I’m definitely trying to grab a pair of these.

Still there for me but 20+ shoes down.

did you try looking in the upcoming section if not try re-installing the snkrs app on your phone. the cache might be full or janked.

I see the shoe on and i'm on my ipad.
image.png

Pretty crazy how something as simple as the Flywire being black can make the shoe look so weird. I'll be grabbing a pair though. Never had the black/whites.

It’s very rare that the retro looks better than the OG. The minimal change with the FW makes me rank these over the OG. The other rare example that comes to mind is the PlayoffXIIs from 2012 with the Red Jumpman on the anterior outsole. :pimp:

Last edited:
did you try looking in the upcoming section if not try re-installing the snkrs app on your phone. the cache might be full or janked.

I see the shoe on and i'm on my ipad.
image.png
I’m going to reinstall the app. I am on my iPhone. They are not showing up anywhere on the app right now, same with my buddy.

What’s the the talk about the black and white colorway? Are those supposed to be coming out too?

looks like the black/white is set to release the 27th according to the finish line app so these should probably pop on the SNKRS app in the next couple days?

Edit: nvm showing on SNKRS now

Last edited:
Are we allowed to use those NDC customer rep generated %off codes on snkrs?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've seen people mention this:

1. Add an item to your cart on Nike.com
2. Apply the code
3. Remove the item from your cart

When you purchase on SNKRS the code should be active and automatically apply.

Since my 2012 pair is still in perfect condition, I'll grab a pair on Tuesday then a third if they go on sale (which I think they will eventually).

Back
Top Bottom