OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
im sure this has been asked many times before,

but hows the sizing on the 2017/2018 trainers compared to racers?

unfortunately, snkrs had a pop up that said there was an issue with payment and to try again. i immediately went to my email, confirmed it, and tried to reorder. i struck out the second time.

Dang...sorry to hear that...I guess use mastercard or something else next time

there's pretty much a fsr of them up on titolo, caveat being that it'll run you like $270 shipped to the u.s.
CcZ5SI6WoAQUvP-.jpg

Dang...sorry to hear that...I guess use mastercard or something else next time

i have the card attached to apple pay. i'll be trying that next time. weird thing is, this happened with supreme last week, but that order went through. guess it depends on who you're purchasing from.

anyways, does anyone know if kith, undefeated, concepts, or any stores like those are dropping them? i remember getting my white's from kith

I’m there with you. At one point I was hitting them consecutively then all of a sudden I took more L’s than W’s
Man real sh idk what's going on with SNKRS

My past purchases from SNKRS + silver bullet am97 cut off screen... now I'm on a wave of L's. BC3, Gold toe 1, Bred toe 1, now these trainers. WTF!

Attachments

• IMG_2691.PNG
    IMG_2691.PNG
    399.6 KB · Views: 43
Got lucky with Ruvilla. Again, I am underestimating this release like Bred Toe 1. I almost got 2nd pair from DTRL if it wasn't 3 pairs in the cart. Hard to believe boutiques don't get these. I have a feeling they might get these late.

Back
Top Bottom