OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Love these triple blacks as much as the black/whites. They're too clean.

IMG_8411.JPG

I’ll be buying when the price gets a little lower.

went stockx route. 193 total black/whites will be had. On to the white/blacks see a small bid war on the bay for 2 days left. Hope it doesnt crossa huge threshold. would love to have those for 120 if I can swing that

theyre currently sitting at every store in my city. probably pick it up once it reaches 50% off just like the sunset tints, baby blue, and purple trainers
Smart choice, I will probably do the same if I feel like grabbing them down the road

Welp, I guess I got my second pair of blk/whites. My bid on Stockx was accepted for $181. Comes out to $174.95 for me with the $20 discount and shipping cost. That’s exactly $12.57 over would be retail+tax locally. I guess that’s not bad but with my luck these will get flooded at US boutiques by tomorrow and be had on discount :lol:.
not bad! what size?

do you guys wear the same size in trainers and racers?

Yes, but the fitment is different for me. Size 9 racer fits me perfect. Size 9 trainer is a bit tight in the forefoot. If I go up a half size in the trainer to a 9.5, then my heel slips like crazy. If you are looking to get a trainer, they fit exactly as the new Mariah racers fit, which are available just about everywhere.

Yes, but the fitment is different for me. Size 9 racer fits me perfect. Size 9 trainer is a bit tight in the forefoot. If I go up a half size in the trainer to a 9.5, then my heel slips like crazy. If you are looking to get a trainer, they fit exactly as the new Mariah racers fit, which are available just about everywhere.
I have a similar situation. 9.5 TTS but a 9.5 felt super tight and I had up to a 10. 10 has perfect room width wise, but leaves excess room in the length/toe area and heel slips a little.

I have a similar situation. 9.5 TTS but a 9.5 felt super tight and I had up to a 10. 10 has perfect room width wise, but leaves excess room in the length/toe area and heel slips a little.

OMG i thought i was the only one.....

Do y'all think these will stretch width wise? Some I hear say that they shrink, others say they'll stretch, then others say use the steam method. Any advice?

I think the triple blacks are way better than these hype up oreo stiff you guys are feeling off.
No. I was dissapointed in person. If you're gonna make a triple black shoe, then make it all black.

If not, then strip the TB name and mix a very dark anthracite into the flyknit weave

Secured my pair on StockX for $185 shipped, not too shabby. Will definitely go for a second pair if they restock stateside.

Back
Top Bottom