OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
SNS sent me a 10 instead of a 9 in the oreo trainers .... :frown:

anyone able to trade a 9 for the 10 I got :smile::smile:?

Happy as hell to have both. Got me reevaluating my whole collection. Might be time to start liquidating a bit. These have the perfect balance for a sneaker imho.

IMG_20180316_133620_970.jpg

IMG_20180316_133918_956.jpg

Lol not selling any of them and no I don’t have anxiety issuses, had the OG pair from back in the day beat them to death and threw em out, this is one of my fav sneakers out thier, who knows the next time they will restock or re release and I’m not gona pay resale when pairs start to dry out. That’s why I copped multiples just in case.

I feel you there. I got 2 pairs of these and my og pair are going to be my beaters

Whoever said stock X makes up for slow sellers was right. Pair finally shipped from last week and they sent it 2nd day air. I don’t need the pair now after getting the discount pair from Sns but good to know their service is good like that.

its always a nice feeling when people can distinguish the orcas from the BWV. racers are dead to me tho. not enough cushion for everyday use. best for sprints

Happy as hell to have both. Got me reevaluating my whole collection. Might be time to start liquidating a bit. These have the perfect balance for a sneaker imho.

IMG_20180316_133620_970.jpg

IMG_20180316_133918_956.jpg
What size are your trainers? I have my pears in 9.5 and 10 and I can't get the tongue to stick up so high as yours

please post on feet pics of the raptors when they come in. I have a $50 Nike ebates refund and i might as well use it before i forget about it and lose the damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom