OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First time wearing flyknits today and man these are comfortable and light. Gonna give them a good work in tomorrow at universal.

jayocampo jayocampo hahaha, I'm just playing with you.

Guys, quick question. I haven't worn my pair yet, but I heard from my friend that going true to size with the retros is fine now, because the Flyknit stretches a lot easier than the original pairs. I went half a size up for the original pairs, because they didn't stretch out so well for me. Can anyone else cosign on that, or should I go back to going half size up?

Saw a pair of black/white trainers on the R train yesterday. I was wearing my pales and I saw him looking at my shoes while I was looking at his lmao. If that was you, I gave you a head nod but you turned away before I did it lol.
That was so romantic .

Woke up this morning with an itch to buy something for myself. I didn't know what, but I was leaning towards a pair of Bron 15s until I walked into JJ and saw these sitting high way out of reach of anyone. Thought I missed out on the retail train, but this last pair in stock was waiting for me.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180318150345550_COVER.jpg

jayocampo jayocampo hahaha, I'm just playing with you.

Guys, quick question. I haven't worn my pair yet, but I heard from my friend that going true to size with the retros is fine now, because the Flyknit stretches a lot easier than the original pairs. I went half a size up for the original pairs, because they didn't stretch out so well for me. Can anyone else cosign on that, or should I go back to going half size up?
Y'all joke too much lol.

Did a speed workout with these earlier today. Was surprised how comfortable these felt for running. I was always under the assumption that they wouldn’t feel good because of how flat the sole and narrow the shoe was. Man..was I wrong

91D980C5-E85D-4EBD-A180-5ED38900265D.jpeg

Going to be my go to moving forward for these speed workouts

Flyknit racers were engineered for speed track workouts.

good luck finding a metal spike version, doing 800m in these would have been bonkers for me in my prime.

Did a speed workout with these earlier today. Was surprised how comfortable these felt for running. I was always under the assumption that they wouldn’t feel good because of how flat the sole and narrow the shoe was. Man..was I wrong

Me too, bruh! A couple minutes after a warm-up 4.5miler
1F2BEC31-2662-4CF6-812A-E87C2A805ECE.jpeg

I just acquired the OG Blue Glow / Volt FKT (“worn once”) for $95 shipped. I’m not sure if I want to put miles on them, or have them sole/tongue swapped.

Last edited:

I pretty much only wear racers. I never understood all the hate towards them for such activities and casual wear.

Damn think I might have to go .5 size down. They fit nice with my dri fit socks but with regular sock they’re loose.

Flyknit racers were engineered for speed track workouts.

good luck finding a metal spike version, doing 800m in these would have been bonkers for me in my prime.

i was aware of that. i was skeptical due to how they felt when i walked in them but i should've just ran in them from the get-go.

Me too, bruh! A couple minutes after a warm-up 4.5miler
1F2BEC31-2662-4CF6-812A-E87C2A805ECE.jpeg

I just acquired the OG Blue Glow / Volt FKT (“worn once”) for $95 shipped. I’m not sure if I want to put miles on them, or have them sole/tongue swapped.

my man said 4.5 mi "warm-up"

bunk-the-wire.gif

go easy on us, ray!

I pretty much only wear racers. I never understood all the hate towards them for such activities and casual wear.

Can't knock it until you try it I guess. Probably had a boost fan or someone with wide feet make those complaints. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom