OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I got the Cirrus Blue/Baby Blue Flyknit Trainers from UBIQ last week for $73.00 shipped. Hoping more colors fall in that price range soon.

PO

EU olives on SNKRS for a 6/1 drop
IMG_0358.PNG
tenor.gif

Can anyone comment on the comfort of the trainers compared to the racers? Have my black/white trainers in, half size down fits great but they just feel a bit clunkier than the racers. Any difference in comfort? Maybe I'm buggin as I"m just so used to the racer model.

Can anyone comment on the comfort of the trainers compared to the racers? Have my black/white trainers in, half size down fits great but they just feel a bit clunkier than the racers. Any difference in comfort? Maybe I'm buggin as I"m just so used to the racer model.

Yes, the racers are more comfortable for me too, but the Trainers have more support for my wide feet.

I'm in the camp that likes racers more.... but I can wear waffle racers with their 40 year old tech all day and feel comfortable. These new trainers just fit a bit off for me when it comes to sizing.

Reminder: Flyknit racers were meant for the competitive track and field athelete. The whole upper of the shoe is engineered to fit the needs of a mid-distance/long distance runner. This is why you gonna get a different feel/experience for both the racers and trainer.(in comfort, weight and stabliaty)

You'll notice it even more if you can sub a 5-4 minute miler between the shoes if actually run competively. The shoe even uses the waffle traction system found in early bill bowermann waffle racer shoes.

Nike hit the ballpark with shoe since consumers want to wear them casually. Cause to be honest I doubt some you can sub 5-4 minute mile. Lol

^ the only thing I'll disagree with is the traction. The sole of my waffle racers look nothing like the flyknit racer.

^ the only thing I'll disagree with is the traction. The sole of my waffle racers look nothing like the flyknit racer.
meant to describe to tech, flyknit racer uses the waffle skin. its not exactly the same nut more of a modified traction compared to og waffle tech

Racers got me feeling like an Olympian when I break 6:30
for a mile? that's incredibly slow if so. At least the effort is there.

Those dark green one would be much nicer if the green on the toe area is lighter.

Suppose mile times are pretty relative, never actually competed just tryna keep myself in shape...which ain’t always easy with a full time desk job

Back
Top Bottom