OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I would suggest checking out in store if possible. These were very underwhelming in-person. Don't look like the ones on NDC. Then again, it's easy returns on NDC.

Doesn't seem like it should matter that much but the white midline is too much with the white midsole. Once I can get them for $70-80 I'll paint the midline black to make it a true Knit by Knight style (there's a PS of this in the thread already).

Though I wouldn't, the midline with a different color could work also, thinking Fire Red or old gold.

EDIT:

blackwhite-jpg.2070528

Last edited:
The all whites are similar. They aren't as reflective as a 3m type of material. However, when the light catches them correctly, they are reflective.
Lol yea I found this out last week. I ordered a pair for my girl(she didn’t want to keep them) & when I took the pics for her...boom!

Was a nice touch. Made me consider a pair for myself until I remembered I don’t like white shoes & white knit is a nightmare for me lol

Attachments

• 985C196B-F231-4212-9401-A1D2C86AD385.jpeg
    985C196B-F231-4212-9401-A1D2C86AD385.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 269647F8-DAF9-486C-9495-17950E1A124A.jpeg
    269647F8-DAF9-486C-9495-17950E1A124A.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 0A1F5749-E2ED-451B-BB42-BFF6D454CA54.jpeg
    0A1F5749-E2ED-451B-BB42-BFF6D454CA54.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 16
Doesn't seem like it should matter that much but the white midline is too much with the white midsole. Once I can get them for $70-80 I'll paint the midline black to make it a true Knit by Knight style (there's a PS of this in the thread already).

Though I wouldn't, the midline with a different color could work also, thinking Fire Red or old gold.

Post pics when you do. I plan on getting these when they drop to that price, might want to do the same.

I got a $20 birthday coupon to use on these but I kmow I can get them cheaper down the road.

These are simple and clean.

Noticed this pattern on NDC, specifically with trainers, where they'll reduce them down to a certain price only to be removed shortly after, despite having some good sizes still available. I was waiting for the white trainers on a good discount and they suddenly were removed.

What I'm saying is, once you see that initial discount, I'd hop on them because who knows what NDC will do after that point

I don't think you can use your birthday code on Trainers. I tried and it wouldn't let me, but chat with customer service and they applied the discount after purchase

06AAEC88-3DEA-430B-A996-DD95426FEEA1.jpeg
5C59F545-1FF0-48FD-9302-A383EAFA2AD7.jpeg
6B6517CD-670A-469F-9E75-2E17A7AC6865.jpeg
My triple blacks after 2 summers of valet. Anyone else have a pair this beat? (Both of these are size 10.5 btw)

Last edited:
Went back to return the white Racers and saw these in person. Clearance store of all places selling @ full retail, easy pass. Pics don't do justice but the brown were horrible, seems like they should've done a wheat/sail combo instead. They look dark and dingy. The blacks were very nice in person, definitely going to get them...eventually. There's no way these are going to sell at full price but it's a great colorway in person. The white midline wasn't a good choice but it's not too bad when you see it.

IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_3242.JPG

Wearing my white/black trainers today... snapping necks left and right. Usually Denver isn't really that hip on sneakers, at least downtown where I work. I've had no less than 5 people I see looking at them while I'm walking around.

Nike is dropping the ball by not producing another round of white/blacks. They need to give that the same release treatment as the Racer MCs and re-issue.

Nike is dropping the ball by not producing another round of white/blacks. They need to give that the same release treatment as the Racer MCs and re-issue.

Honestly I have not had any difficulties getting them even with all the hype. First initial drop, then other footsites with restocks, etc. not to mention weak hands selling on stocks letting the, go for less than retail plus $25 off code.

Back
Top Bottom