OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone close to Norfolk VA outlets ???

Need an assist if possible for some red flynit trainers in mens 9.5

They only 44 bucks I wish they would do phone orders still. I am in NYC so I am out of luck on this deal.

I live 3.5 hours from there but I will check my local outlet (there are 4 within 25 mile radius) tomorrow or Wednesday and see if they have a pair there.

could someone possibly post a pic of their receipt from the outlets for the Red trainers please. I’m curious to see if nike will honor their own price even though they jacked up the prices online.
I dont think they price match other outlets

tried it once and got shot down

Damn wish I had known about this on Saturday. Copped the last atmosphere grey in my size. Everything else was gone but I couldn't pass for $50.

could someone possibly post a pic of their receipt from the outlets for the Red trainers please. I’m curious to see if nike will honor their own price even though they jacked up the prices online.

8BFDDC3B-4A37-4F94-AA20-8769A4952D94.jpeg

How did you get the additional discount in store?

Just the store promotion that was having 20% off all men’s and women’s footwear that weekend. Just like this Thursday Friday they will have 40% off purchase.... they will probably raise the prices on the trainers though. I doubt they will be $49.99 with 40% off.

I wonder if Nike is taking note of how terrible the trainers did. I hope not because I still need the OG Volts and the Blue Glows.

i was going to try and sell my barely used pale greys but after seeing theres like zero deman for them, id rather keep them then sell them for the average going price now.

i was going to try and sell my barely used pale greys but after seeing theres like zero deman for them, id rather keep them then sell them for the average going price now.
yea I was gonna off my sunsets or whatever they're called a little bit ago but they were barely at $100 and I paid retail.

gonna keep em at this point just now wish I could get the other colors for $40 damn dollars

Back
Top Bottom