OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

pimp.gif
 Going to wear these on casual friday

What color orange laces are those? (I know it sounds dumb) I have a extra set of blaze orange laces coming with my ids

^ I'm actually trying to do the opposite, trade my MV Elites for Weathermans. Weathermans>MV Elites style wise IMO. Better quality on the Elites though. If you have the extra money you can find MV Elites for around $400. Weathermans are pretty scarce and going for a higher price. Which ever pair you want the most. I want both, so I think I'm going to just stay on the hunt for the Weathermans.

Although They Do Look Good, Orange Laces Might Be A Little Much For My Taste/Style...... I Think I'll Let That Swoosh Remain A Subtle Accent To A Nice And Simple Colorway
pimp.gif

That's If I Can Ever Track Down A Damn Pair
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

What color orange laces are those? (I know it sounds dumb) I have a extra set of blaze orange laces coming with my ids

Laces are from an id so im pretty sure its orange blaze.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

I used my extra orange laces from my id's.  Pretty perfect color match

My brother was finally able to convince his friend to sell his size 11.5 Weathermans...

I needed an 11.5, and had recently settled on a size 12 pair...

Well he got the 11.5 and traded me for the 12 I had. Now he has 2 12's and I finally got that elusive 11.5.

Didn't get shipping confirmation from NDC for my rogues today...hopefully I dont get screwed like I did with the N7's

Tell Jada to go kick rocks with all these damn weatherman.

pimp.gif
pick up. Been on the hunt for a 14 for what seems like forever

251897_10150955432021600_877418531_n.jpg

they FINALLY got here yesterday!! pics don't do em justice, love the little stars that go all over em
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dudeside

Didn't get shipping confirmation from NDC for my rogues today...hopefully I dont get screwed like I did with the N7's

Reference track with your order number.
No email on mine yet, and NDC order status still says in progress.

But when I track them, they've shipped.

NDC takes forever to update their notification system.

Back
Top Bottom