OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

all these rouges are getting me jelly..

but mine saying its still in progress, i hope my order goes thru..

and anyone looking for del sol some dude has some sizes on the Bay, was able to grab my size.. (finally)

all i need are the homes, and the aways, white blk and grey and the ENTOURAGES  and i WILL have ALL the 4's  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just talked to a Rep from Nike. Looks like all the delayed orders for the N7s will be canceled. Looks like I still need to hunt for them.

I live in a very typical hood w jordans and foams take over. Out of nowhere I've seen all starts and tonight easter. I'm wondering if people genuinely like them or the hype reached home.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

A few things that came in this week. Still waiting on 4 more pairs.

I remember you saying that you got a discount at the studio you did your IDs. Where was this?
nerd.gif
PM me if necessary.

An on feet photo, I don't think I've seen any. Love the n7.

f8926e06d9c50bb22a79b4a31e641a0a01f4b317_r.jpg

A pic of the collection so far, more will be added to, kd 4 is one of my favorite shoes.

78926416eac24b5023a9f1a48a642e07679ccf30_r.jpg

0cb1616cc4b4289eadaae6c535b777784ad9057e_r.jpg

Why cant I find WM for a decent price? It will only get worse since OKC is in the finals
mad.gif

Search continues for that 10.5

my order finally came from footaction! these rogues look way better in person! pics dont do it justice! thanks to the members on here with the quick heads up on the sale.

http://i1264.photobucket...._000100.jpg?t=1339143844

by the way, if anyone is interested, pm me cause i have 2 more kd rogues in sz 12 that came in from eastbay too (backups in case footaction didnt go through.) since the members helped me, i'll return the favor. pm me for info!

^^^edit that... No selling.

Los... Very nice. Those volt IDs are fuego!

last I checked my status said ready to ship, that was earlier in the afternoon. Can't check from my phone so hopefully an update since then.

rogues will be my first IV, and I got em in my true size... Hopefully that wasn't a mistake.

^ Same with my local HOH. They have the black/dark grey pair as well. I see the Team Orange pair has sold out on NDC. Glad I didn't wait to cop. Definitely my favorite of the general releases. Need to grab a pair of the white/yellow/photo blue pair before they're gone.

Originally Posted by s dubl

last I checked my status said ready to ship, that was earlier in the afternoon. Can't check from my phone so hopefully an update since then.

rogues will be my first IV, and I got em in my true size... Hopefully that wasn't a mistake.
You should be fine homie...I'm a true 10.5, all my Kobes are 10.5, no way I can size down on Kobes...I went with 10.5 on all my KD's and they fit fine, I don't know where everybody gets this size up stuff...

Did any hOH stores get the white/yellow/photoblue Kd's? If not, gotta order online before they are gone, that's a fresh color 4 sure.

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Just talked to a Rep from Nike. Looks like all the delayed orders for the N7s will be canceled. Looks like I still need to hunt for them.

damn, that's crappy news. maybe i'll get a 15 off code if i complain.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by s dubl

You should be fine homie...I'm a true 10.5, all my Kobes are 10.5, no way I can size down on Kobes...I went with 10.5 on all my KD's and they fit fine, I don't know where everybody gets this size up stuff...

I wear a sz 8 and when I got my first pair online I had to return them because they just weren't comfortable for me it was actually hurting my feet I had to go a half size up but I guess everyones different

I got a delay notification for my Rogues from NDC this morning. It says they intend to ship the shoes by 6/18/12, but if they can't, the order will be canceled. They better not flake. Anyone else get this?

Back
Top Bottom