OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

My reference tracking updated for my rogues... Couple hours away from my house. I'll have em tomorrow. Thanks in advance Nike!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The biggest gripe I have about the IVs is the discomfort of the strap that digs into my arch and I can feel the strap on the bottom of my foot. I find it annoying. I took matters into my own hands and it fits much better now. I don't have to mess with the annoying velcro every time I take off and put on the KDs. I don't regret doing this one bit.

I'm sticking with the black laces.
2nd pic left shoe looks good, dont think im ready cut mine though, nice addition of the black laces also

KD pair is nice....i can't get close detailed pics, i hope they gave it the Kobe BS V treatment with the details...even if they don't....for $95 and hopefully GR, it's worth it...and if KD wins....weill even more worth it

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Arrived just in time for the Finals. I dig them. Wife got them for me for Father's Day. I will have them in my hands next weekend.

Looks good.  I played around with a ID similar to this, you may have made my mind up with this pic.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Are the N7s limited or something?
they have their own style & color code different from regular KD IVs...duh 
laugh.gif
No Im being serious, 

Ive been out of the loop for the past few weeks, I see a bunch of pics of the N7s in these threads and I wonder whats the story behind them? I know its something to do with Native Americans but what else?

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Are the N7s limited or something?
they have their own style & color code different from regular KD IVs...duh 
laugh.gif
No Im being serious, 

Ive been out of the loop for the past few weeks, I see a bunch of pics of the N7s in these threads and I wonder whats the story behind them? I know its something to do with Native Americans but what else?
N7 is a program that Nike has that promotes increased physical activity among Native Americans.  Oklahoma has a relatively large Native American population so KD has been pretty involved in that community, thus he gets the N7 branded gear. I'm not sure if all of the profits from the gear go to a charity or something like that, but I wouldn't be horribly surprised to find that they do.  The phrase N7 comes from a saying that our actions need to consider how they'll affect the next 7 generations.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by chaose57

pics from other forum...

kinda reminds me of the big stage kobe v
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-v-big-stage-home.jpg

Nike don't drop the ball on the detaillllsssss

pimp.gif
..Good to see Bron and KD playin for the title..They played with each other and against each other all summer long..even worked out together in Ohio (striving for greatness). I want KD to get the title and rep us DC cats hard..but im happy to see 2 superstars put in work together and end up on the same big stage..going at each other. KD showed Bron how to play in the 4th quarter though.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by chaose57

pics from other forum...

kinda reminds me of the big stage kobe v
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-v-big-stage-home.jpg

Nike don't drop the ball on the detaillllsssss

pimp.gif
..Good to see Bron and KD playin for the title..They played with each other and against each other all summer long..even worked out together in Ohio (striving for greatness). I want KD to get the title and rep us DC cats hard..but im happy to see 2 superstars put in work together and end up on the same big stage..going at each other. KD showed Bron how to play in the 4th quarter though.
cleeaaann.. just ID them aha..

kd1cq.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-12
photo2el.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-12
Going to ID both of these colorways while I have the money.. what do you guys think? Gotta have my sonics CW..bottoms ones kind of remind me of WM's..since I can't find a pair for under $500 mine as well get these..

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

kd1cq.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-12
photo2el.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-12
Going to ID both of these colorways while I have the money.. what do you guys think? Gotta have my sonics CW..bottoms ones kind of remind me of WM's..since I can't find a pair for under $500 mine as well get these..

is that option available on ID? I mean the second pic. Which KD is that anyway?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The biggest gripe I have about the IVs is the discomfort of the strap that digs into my arch and I can feel the strap on the bottom of my foot. I find it annoying. I took matters into my own hands and it fits much better now. I don't have to mess with the annoying velcro every time I take off and put on the KDs. I don't regret doing this one bit.

I'm sticking with the black laces.

they actually look good without the strap going across.
laugh.gif
 good for you for having the courage to cut it off. I also find the inside part of the strap annoying and my biggest gripe about the shoe, just don't think I'm ready to make any alterations to my pair.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

where can i cop the black n7s? only pair i want 
nerd.gif
hoh. niketown? i heard outlets got them 
those sold out everywhere, except some nike outlet in Canada.  But that was like 2 weeks ago, so they maybe out.

Originally Posted by s dubl

My reference tracking updated for my rogues... Couple hours away from my house. I'll have em tomorrow. Thanks in advance Nike!
Same here.  Beyond stoked.  canceled email be damned.

Back
Top Bottom