OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I just talked to the manager of my local Champs, which received all the KD GRs previously, he showed me the list of shoes they'll be receiving in this and next month, there is no rogues, smh

this just not meant to be, missed all the online release for rogues, damn.

KD finals will be copped, wonder if they will come out with a KD MVP shoe after OKC win the title and KD wins MVP?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

You guys think the Rogues were the last GR in this line????

I would hope olympics would be a GR...
The way things have been going I wouldn't count on it.  Probably #s similar to UTs I would think.  Hope I am wrong.  Olympic CW has looked awesome from the little we have seen if in fact its the one we've seen.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

You guys think the Rogues were the last GR in this line????

The way things have been going I wouldn't count on it.  Probably #s similar to UTs I would think.  Hope I am wrong.  Olympic CW has looked awesome from the little we have seen if in fact its the one we've seen.

I would assume they'll push hard for the Olympics, it doesn't appear kobes and lebron lows will be to tough to come by.

Never know though...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I would assume they'll push hard for the Olympics, it doesn't appear kobes and lebron lows will be to tough to come by.

Never know though...
Shops just recently got offered a new colorway for the KD IV in Red of some sort. Around this coming Fall/Winter.
Weird.

nikezoomkdivfinalsclose.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by reppin va

Dont know what in the world Leo Chang got on..but his KD´s look like they can be called the KDIV tennis Balls...

other dude with yeezys..
ohwell.gif

"other team" with the NBA trophy?
wink.gif
"other team" as in OKC i hope you're referring to and yeah I didn't know that was Bun B..

funny cuz kd 4s he has are big stage cw, sefalosha wore kobe big stages. clean colorway, they should put 3m on the laces though.. hopefully they do. it just looks odd cause hes a size 18 ffs lol

Those finals are just nice been thinking about getting a white ID but I think this will do gotta get me pair when they drop.

Finals colorway is boring and looks too much like the Kobe's

Should have added some speckles or something on the clear part of the midsole

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I agree with u, Magic. Cover that top part of the shoe an it's just plain white. Nah, I'm good.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I agree with u, Magic. Cover that top part of the shoe an it's just plain white. Nah, I'm good.
Co-sign... nothing I would rush out or wait in line to cop- but then again its the "home" version.  Expect something a little different for the aways?? Maybe a blue or orange primary with gold.  I would be disappointed to see just standard black and gold.  Should be interesting.  I wouldn't think they would release to the Gen. public however anyways, as we will hopefully see ST3s and possibly even one other "mystery" colorway before anything finals related.

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

where can i cop the black n7s? only pair i want 
nerd.gif
hoh. niketown? i heard outlets got them 
those sold out everywhere, except some nike outlet in Canada.  But that was like 2 weeks ago, so they maybe out.
If you live close to a nikestore, go in and ask an employee to check nikefind.  I was on there yesterday and there was a lot of sizes available yet in the N7's.  Both colors.

Back
Top Bottom