OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Here You Go Fella's.... Time To Put All Uncertainties To Rest, DON'T SEND YOUR PAIRS BACK!!!!

*Still No Unwanted 10.5's Out There
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

As one of the few whose orders truly got canceled, I feel no sympathy for yall ...lol jk.

I still can't believe mine was canceled, when I ordered almost immediately after they popped up...and the fact that some of you got double orders.

I do still want Rogues tho
frown.gif

-Pete
call nike and see if they can get you a pair that might get sent back...

Just spoke to a rep...if they get enough pairs back, they will simply put them back on the site. They will not fulfill canceled orders, or notfy via email for when they are available for purchase again. Either have to refresh the site, stay on twitter, or follow their release website. Too much hassle & disappointment. -Pete

im not sure how to do that screen shot stuff...

Alyse: Hi, my name is Alyse. How may I help you?
B Mattox: I received a cancellation email for my order
B Mattox: then I received 4 pairs, after only ordering 2 pairs
Alyse: Oh no, I am sorry to hear that Brandon.
Alyse: I will be happy to check into your order.
B Mattox: my question is, will i be charged for the extra 2 pairs
B Mattox: I have talked to others who have had the same issue as well
B Mattox: ?
Alyse: Checking into this now for you. I appreciate your patience.
B Mattox: ok
Alyse: I see that since you received 4 pair, you will be billed for those if you do not send them back into us. I will also need to send up a request to have you billed for the 2 that you purchased as received as well.
B Mattox: I show a pending charge on my paypal
Alyse: That is just the authorization, it has not actually billed yet.
B Mattox: So they will send me a return label?
Alyse: I can request to have a return label sent to you.
Alyse: This should arrive within 1-3 business days.
Alyse: Are you just sending the two back that you received extra?
B Mattox: i only want the two pairs
B Mattox: i'll send two back, I don't want to be billed for pairs I didn't order
Alyse: Ok, great. I will submit the request for the return label, you can send back via Post Office or UPS.
B Mattox: this whole thing has been a mess
Alyse: Ok, not a problem, but if we do not receive these, you will be billed.
B Mattox: once i have a the retun label they will be returned
Alyse: I'm very sorry for the inconvenience here Brandon. I do understand your frustration.
Alyse: Did you have any further questions for me today?
B Mattox: Not at the moment, they'll email me the return label or it'll come in the mail
Alyse: This will be emailed to you.
Alyse: Thanks for contacting Nike. Have a great day Brandon.

Originally Posted by JBug88

to people who received extra pairs
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/products/pro15.shtm
Q. Am I obligated to return or pay for merchandise I never ordered?

A. No. If you receive merchandise that you didn’t order, you have a legal right to keep it as a free gift.

Q. Must I notify the seller if I keep unordered merchandise without paying for it?

A. You have no legal obligation to notify the seller. However, it is a good idea to write a letter to the company stating that you didn’t order the item and, therefore, you have a legal right to keep it for free. This may discourage the seller from sending you bills or dunning notices, or it may help clear up an honest error. Send your letter by certified mail. Keep the return receipt and a copy of the letter for your records. You may need it later.
  now this can get messy I guess.
you order 2 pairs.  they send you 4.  technically you didn't order that many.  I'm not a lawyer, but I would intrepret that to mean that the extra 2 pairs of shoes can be kept.

now, if you ordered 2 pairs and received 2 pairs, I would think you are on the hook for payment...

there's a myriad of circumstances in this thread.
People ordering their shoes, getting charged for their shoes and receiving their shoes (like me)
People ordering shoes, getting charged, receiving their shoes plus extra pairs. 
People ordering their shoes, having their orders cancelled and getting shoes anyways.
People ordering their shoes, having their orders cancelled and them not only receiving the amount of shoes on the original order, but extras.

I'm rambling.  bye...

-J-

Actually I would think legally you could keep all the pairs they sent for free.
They canceled the orders, then sent shoes anyway.

No customers authorized them to do that, the transaction was over at the moment of cancellation.

Any (and all) shoes sent after that would technically be a new transaction, or a reopening of an old transaction, both of which were never authorized by the customers.

^Sounds Like You Did The Moral Thing By Letting Them Know, But From My Talks With The Rep, It Doesn't Sound Like Nike Will Be Actively Going After People For Pairs Back Or For Payment On Pairs Overshipped...... It Will Be Interesting To See How This Unfolds
nerd.gif

*Just Outta Curiosity, What Size Did You Order?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

im not sure how to do that screen shot stuff...

Alyse: Hi, my name is Alyse. How may I help you?
B Mattox: I received a cancellation email for my order
B Mattox: then I received 4 pairs, after only ordering 2 pairs
Alyse: Oh no, I am sorry to hear that Brandon.
Alyse: I will be happy to check into your order.
B Mattox: my question is, will i be charged for the extra 2 pairs
B Mattox: I have talked to others who have had the same issue as well
B Mattox: ?
Alyse: Checking into this now for you. I appreciate your patience.
Alyse: I see that since you received 4 pair, you will be billed for those if you do not send them back into us. I will also need to send up a request to have you billed for the 2 that you purchased as received as well.
B Mattox: I show a pending charge on my paypal
Alyse: That is just the authorization, it has not actually billed yet.
B Mattox: So they will send me a return label?
Alyse: I can request to have a return label sent to you.
Alyse: This should arrive within 1-3 business days.
Alyse: Are you just sending the two back that you received extra?
B Mattox: i only want the two pairs
B Mattox: i'll send two back, I don't want to be billed for pairs I didn't order
Alyse: Ok, great. I will submit the request for the return label, you can send back via Post Office or UPS.
B Mattox: this whole thing has been a mess
Alyse: Ok, not a problem, but if we do not receive these, you will be billed.
B Mattox: once i have a the retun label they will be returned
Alyse: I'm very sorry for the inconvenience here Brandon. I do understand your frustration.
Alyse: Did you have any further questions for me today?
B Mattox: Not at the moment, they'll email me the return label or it'll come in the mail
Alyse: This will be emailed to you.
Alyse: Thanks for contacting Nike. Have a great day Brandon.

Why would you contact them saying that?
laugh.gif

^^^^^ Trust me guys, they know.  There is no way that once their inventory updates and once they look at what's going on, that they are going to have hundreds if not thousands of unaccounted for pairs. Its only a matter of time before many/most get either follow up calls or emails and will be forced to make a decision on what they are keeping or sending back.

Was a nice pipedream in theory, but there is no way this was going to "slide" without anything happening.

If anyone is planning to return a size 10.5 in rogues or has doubles, or planning to sell, I'll buy them off you instead. PM me if anything, thanks in advance. Paypal ready

This blunder by Nike gives me hop that I might be able to actually cop a pair of Rogues for Retail. If theres anyone else out there who got two Rogues I wear a size 12 and im looking to take them off your hands to avoid the hassle with NIKE....

Just got another pair of something else that got cancelled... Processing/shipping depts must be having keg parties on company time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manifresh

Am I the only one who feels these are not that comfortable to hoop in? I usually don't hoop in shoes that I like to rock going out and stuff but I had a pair of kds I found at the outlet for cheap so I wore em to the gym and was not impressed by the performance

No. I bought them to hoop in and they are terrible. the collar digs into my ankle and the comfort sucks. 
still use them 
ohwell.gif
. I just lace them a little loose. still bothers me tho. and the toe box is soooo stiff. I have no idea how KD can use these

Anybody with an extra size 10, 10.5 hit me on the PMs so you dont have to deal with the Nike fisaco.

And to the other people comptemplating keeping the extra pairs they received

Is a few extra pairs really worth going to court and getting sued over?
laugh.gif

PS Mods dont taze me!

Why don't you guys do the morally right thing. We all know Nike made a mistake on their part but that doesn't mean you guys should get to keep the shoes for free. Good karma will surely come back to you sooner or later down the line.
smile.gif

is nike just gonna leave the status of the N7 as preparing to ship?

Last thing I heard from them was the notification that there is a delay and if they can't fulfill the order by 6/11 the order would be cancelled. I think they are just letting it be so they can avoid giving out a discount code. lol

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Why don't you guys do the morally right thing. We all know Nike made a mistake on their part but that doesn't mean you guys should get to keep the shoes for free. Good karma will surely come back to you sooner or later down the line.
smile.gif
I said this a few pages back and got ignored Deuce.

Bunch of thieves on this board.

The usual excuse: 'Nike already gets plenty of money from me ... blah blah blah ... they ain't missing $95 ... blah blah blah

Originally Posted by reener

so when will the rouges actually hit stores?
nerd.gif

I don't think they will hit stores...all stores near me that got KDs previously said no more 4s on their list this year
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom