pretty funny lol buddy trying to make a profit off ids

RIP 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Cazz

Originally Posted by townbidness

Just got two pairs of kdivs rogue dropped off even though they canceled my order. Crazy.

This happened to me as well
This did not happen to me 
frown.gif

You think Nike will allow me to purchase Yeezy's by returning my two pair
tongue.gif

I like the Finals shoe. I wish they would add Orange or Blue instead of the Gold. Hopefully they get more creative with the away shoe. Nike has been overdoing it on the Gold color lately. Makes it seem too common. Here's to Nike releasing them to the public. Hope we don't get the limited B.S. Nike did with Kobe V Big Stages. Those were damn near impossible to get, especially for people outside of the Los Angeles area.

Haven't gotten charged for my Rogues yet either. Although I'm expecting it to happen sooner or later.

btw, shoe is piff
pimp.gif

man I cant find the rogues in my size any where

anybody know the footlocker or champs sku?

You think Nike is going to charge us? They wouldn't have authorization for that would they?

Originally Posted by s dubl

I bet Nike looks into this and charges people... And
eek.gif
at people getting 4 pairs
nerd.gif
Just what I was thinking!
eek.gif

-

Odds are we just see the same white/gold PE again tonight.

Just a heads up I received my pair of rogues from footaction about a week ago and the box was pretty beat up at least to me it was and I called them and let them know I wasnt pleased so I ended up getting a $10 gift card thats the best I could get out of em so if anyone else has this problem call the company and complain because this isnt the first time Ive received a beat up box

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The biggest gripe I have about the IVs is the discomfort of the strap that digs into my arch and I can feel the strap on the bottom of my foot. I find it annoying. I took matters into my own hands and it fits much better now. I don't have to mess with the annoying velcro every time I take off and put on the KDs. I don't regret doing this one bit.

I'm sticking with the black laces.
eek.gif
I think it looks super nice. Good job.

Am I the only one who feels these are not that comfortable to hoop in? I usually don't hoop in shoes that I like to rock going out and stuff but I had a pair of kds I found at the outlet for cheap so I wore em to the gym and was not impressed by the performance

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The biggest gripe I have about the IVs is the discomfort of the strap that digs into my arch and I can feel the strap on the bottom of my foot. I find it annoying. I took matters into my own hands and it fits much better now. I don't have to mess with the annoying velcro every time I take off and put on the KDs. I don't regret doing this one bit.

I'm sticking with the black laces.
i was thinking about doing this, but decided i wanted to keep the strap since i feel it's the focal point of the shoe. those did indeed turn out dope! 
if you do it to multiple pairs you can switch around the straps 
pimp.gif

Weirdest thing.

Nike called and said they would bill me for the extra pairs they sent me.

And that I would be charged.

Just going to send them back to nike....too much of a headache keeping them and going through this ordeal.

Ordered 2 pairs of Rogues.
Charged for 2 pairs of Rogues.
Received 2 pairs of Rogues.
Rockin' them today. nice shoe.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom