OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Thought it was cool in the press conference KD saying he doesn't want to play for another city/organization
pimp.gif

Mad respect for KD

This is not the last time these 2 teams will face each other.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

They will be back ...

Something is telling me, the next big rivalry is KD vs. Bron in the NBA Finals.

I love *!@ d.Stern worked that all out for us to create better tv ratings ...
Don't you think stern would have worked out a 7 game series if that were the case...

Sad to see kd lose but I know hell be back next year hopefully they get the chip and I still need some real pics of those 5s

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn he cried?!?! Feel bad for dude... I respect KD to the fullest. Def one of my fav current players, and there isn't many I like that aren't on the Lakers... Now I wonder if prices on KDs will drop? Couple I'd like to snag for lower than what current market value is.
Kobe cried on the bench years ago when it hit him that his season was over ...I have nothing but respect for guys like KD.  He's a true momma's boy and I can relate to that first hand.  He does have an incredible career ahead of himself and he will eventually get his moment and his ring. #Respect

Yep. If you put it all in perspective, he laid it on the line etc etc and then his mom is waiting there for her baby after the biggest loss at this point in his career. It'd be tough not to cry in that situation.

Could care less if he was crying. Guy does it the "right" way.  Does he love his mom and give her credit for being part of where he is now and who he has become?  I hope so.  I respect KD and the thunder for being gracious in defeat, and know that they will work even harder towards next year after having coming up slightly short this year.

As for the kd4 and what an amazing shoe it is, I can only hope we get olys, st3s, and maybe one other "surprise" before its a wrap? 

I get that these are not for everyone for hoops, but for casual and just kicking around, very few shoes i prefer over them right now.

You would cry to if you worked all your life for something and got to smell, touch, see it right and front of you and fail... KD is GREAT not good. He'll get his one day, probably 2 or 3. Remember he is only 23 and is a 2 time scoring champion. And all you thinking prices are gonna drop on KD line shoes because they lost... NOT a chance. Can't wait to see this match-up next tear again!

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

You would cry to if you worked all your life for something and got to smell, touch, see it right and front of you and fail... KD is GREAT not good. He'll get his one day, probably 2 or 3. Remember he is only 23 and is a 2  3 time scoring champion. And all you thinking prices are gonna drop on KD line shoes because they lost... NOT a chance. Can't wait to see this match-up next tear again!
fixed

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Still a great shoe. Proud to own the 4. KD is a great man and player. It's the truth, but too bad the refs had a big impact on the first 3 games the Thunder lost. Then again, it's a shame that the Thunder didn't play up to their potential. They knocked off the Spurs, then they didn't play like they should have against the Heat. It's like they had a letdown. They should've been the champs. Anyway, back to the shoes. I still look forward to the Olympic KD's. I want to pick those up.

Miami's role players stepped up, and the Thunders didn't.
           ^^^ good point; miller, battier, chalmers...

its his 4th year in the NBA and he reached the NBA finals. It took lebron 9 seasons to get his first ring and look what he had to do to get it. KD WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR TO WIN IT. THIS YEARS FINALS WILL ONLY MAKE HIM HUNGRIER.

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

its his 4th year in the NBA and he reached the NBA finals. It took lebron 9 seasons to get his first ring and look what he had to do to get it. KD WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR TO WIN IT. THIS YEARS FINALS WILL ONLY MAKE HIM HUNGRIER.

To his advantage, barring any trades or injuries, he really only has the Clips to worry about in the near future.
Dallas, San Antonio and the Lakers are all going down since they're older teams.

most definitely proud to own my kd ivs, let down they lost the finals, but next year durantula is going to be full on beast mode for the full season.... lebron won in a short season... lets see how he does next year 

watching KD on the way to the locker room after last night's loss was tough to watch man. To those that say he didn't compete, that's complete and utter #*##%+##. The man's got more heart than he chooses to express. Just because he looks laid back and calm all the time doesn't mean he doesn't wanna murder you on the court. He'll be back. And I'll be damned if it ain't next year we see a rematch...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

FYI: Finishline has a restock of ASG shirts

much thanks. just ordered. slept on it for a while but needed it to complete my asg shirt collection. now have the blake..kobe..lift off..lebron and the kd to finish it up. disappointing loss last night but we all know kd will be back. anybody think they may wanna ditch westbrook? seema like a true pg would compliment kd much better than the black hole westbrook is becoming...

and, a healthy Maynor to run true point would have been crucial in this series. Dude hardly makes any bad decisions and his absence, IMO, was a huge factor in this series.

I hope Nike makes a commercial for Durant too. Well deserved with the season he's had. I want to see him in a commercial other than the Doodle Jump that's shown constantly. lol

what do you guys think of that old trade rumor of rondo for westbrook? I like westbrook because of his explosiveness, but KD is the man on the team. I think with a true PG, Thunder would definitely be a better team. Westbrook followed up a 43 pt performance with a 4-20 shooting. If he makes at least half his shots, there could have been a game 6.

Man, YES. Rondo for Westbrick in a heartbeat. Rondo is a pass first, distributive PG. He only scores when it is there, Westbrick forces too much. Also, tell me why he shot 15+ times more than KD in the finals but shot 11% lower than KD. That should not happen, especially coming from what is supposed to be a PG who has the 3x defending scoring champ on his team. Yeah Russ played great in game 4, but he shot 32 times. That is outrageous.

^ that's exactly what I was thinking too. Rondo will find ways to make not only himself better, but the whole team as well. He will definitely get KD the ball. If the Celtics break up, which might happen, with KG contemplating retirement. Westbrook can be a good fit for that team, and build up his own team around him, since he wants to be the man. That stat you posted Cbrooks, about Westbrook shooting more but having a lower FG %, that is terrible.

That's the only thing I agree with regarding Skip Bayless and how Westbrook and Durant can not coexist. Teammates and Durant will never say it publicly, but they gotta know there should be NO WAY IN HELL Westbrick shoots more than KD...

I'm a Laker fan to the fullest, but it was tough seeing KD break down like that. How's his passion for the game though. I've gained a ton of respect for dude. Anyways, I want a pair of ASG's but I refuse to drop $300+ on them.

Back
Top Bottom