OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

KD's wayyy too good...he and Russ will get theirs one day for sure. They get better every season, they're young, and each year there's growth...great season for them

i'm guessin the KD IV is done, cept the scoring titles....i just need the galaxy pair to accompany my lonely wm pair and i'll call it a day. Did anybody notice the rise in the price of the kd galaxy??? it was a constant 220-250, now after the yeezy 2, it's 300+?? While at the same time, the big bang lebron IX's been dropping to $300?

Where are you seeing big bangs for $300?

Ndc finally sent me the cancellation for my black n7. Been waiting for them to do that so I could get a discount code but it seems I'm not getting one this time. I received and Already used the code from my other cancelled N7 order (white cw).

KD did his thing. Harden and Westbrook need to be more consistent. At times Harden looked intimidated, like he didn't belong. I'm sure getting tagged with a foul every time Wade moans for one discouraged him. Anyway, I can't wait for STs and hopefully Olympics. In the meantime I'm hoping to cop some ******** 3s. Some cool heads in this thread, hope to keep the convo up in the KD V thread.

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

KD's wayyy too good...he and Russ will get theirs one day for sure. They get better every season, they're young, and each year there's growth...great season for them

i'm guessin the KD IV is done, cept the scoring titles....i just need the galaxy pair to accompany my lonely wm pair and i'll call it a day. Did anybody notice the rise in the price of the kd galaxy??? it was a constant 220-250, now after the yeezy 2, it's 300+?? While at the same time, the big bang lebron IX's been dropping to $300?

Where are you seeing big bangs for $300?
somebody in the marketplace here...and ebay it's around $300-350...i might've missed the shipping costs....i haven't checked lately though, i'm expecting all LBJ gear to go up in price for a few months (championship win)
and westbrook is not going anywhere 

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Man, YES. Rondo for Westbrick in a heartbeat. Rondo is a pass first, distributive PG. He only scores when it is there, Westbrick forces too much. Also, tell me why he shot 15+ times more than KD in the finals but shot 11% lower than KD. That should not happen, especially coming from what is supposed to be a PG who has the 3x defending scoring champ on his team. Yeah Russ played great in game 4, but he shot 32 times. That is outrageous.

You must didn't see West out there showing wayyyy more heart and like he wanted it more than KD. Especially that game he dropped 43, he was literally the ONLY one doing anything for the team and kept them in the game.

I saw KD make A LOT of turnovers this series

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Man, YES. Rondo for Westbrick in a heartbeat. Rondo is a pass first, distributive PG. He only scores when it is there, Westbrick forces too much. Also, tell me why he shot 15+ times more than KD in the finals but shot 11% lower than KD. That should not happen, especially coming from what is supposed to be a PG who has the 3x defending scoring champ on his team. Yeah Russ played great in game 4, but he shot 32 times. That is outrageous.

You must didn't see West out there showing wayyyy more heart and like he wanted it more than KD. Especially that game he dropped 43, he was literally the ONLY one doing anything for the team and kept them in the game.

I saw KD make A LOT of turnovers this series
This is the same thing I said, westbrook played like it was his team.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

what do you guys think of that old trade rumor of rondo for westbrook? I like westbrook because of his explosiveness, but KD is the man on the team. I think with a true PG, Thunder would definitely be a better team. Westbrook followed up a 43 pt performance with a 4-20 shooting. If he makes at least half his shots, there could have been a game 6.

So who's gonna score when KD gets bullied into becoming strictly a jump shooter with no post game to fall back on?

Originally Posted by prison mike

what do you guys think of that old trade rumor of rondo for westbrook? I like westbrook because of his explosiveness, but KD is the man on the team. I think with a true PG, Thunder would definitely be a better team. Westbrook followed up a 43 pt performance with a 4-20 shooting. If he makes at least half his shots, there could have been a game 6.

So who's gonna score when KD gets bullied into becoming strictly a jump shooter with no post game to fall back on?
James Harden

Originally Posted by smatty

James Harden

laugh.gif

You talking about this dude?

harden.jpg

KD will because he is a jump shooter. Exactly why he is the 3x scoring champ
EDIT: here you go: http://www.welcometoloudc...the-post-nailing-it-down

No post game huh? just cuz u don't see him post up as often as other players don't mean he has no post game.

Back to the shoes...

I brought that possible trade up at work the other day and everybody said they wouldn't do it, except me. I think that's the perfect swap, for both teams.

Looking forward to seeing the detail of the ST3s up close. They're not one of the better KDs, but definitely a nice piece to add to collection if you love the KD IV as much as I do.

^ What happens win the shots aren't falling? Dude got bullied against the heat. When his team needed it most he couldn't deliver in the post, so that loud city link from march means nothing. That dude Russy tho,
smokin.gif
. Lots of heart, 110% effort all the time, and he's fearless, never backing down from a challenge.

Anyway, I really wish the scoring titles had a third color to break them up a bit.

Exactly. Teams will double KD, who is the 2nd scoring option after that if West leaves? Sefolosha...fisher...perkins?

No Westbrooke, this series would of been a swept,20+ points a game.

Then again, no westbrooke, they wouldnt of been in the Finals.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

for some reason i decided to check nike.com and they had a size 10 of the cool grey/del sol. Glad i was able to get another color way
mad.gif
I've been looking for these in 10.5. They never hit stores down here.

Back
Top Bottom