OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Love hearing ppl complain about resellers. Your seriously mad about someone making a profit because someone is willing to pay 30o-200% above retail??? Don't hate resellers, hate Nike for not making shoes more widely available, they are the multi billion dollar company making shoes limited because the don't want to lose money discounting extras. think about it, don't hate the player hate the game....

Love hearing ppl complain about resellers. Your seriously mad about someone making a profit because someone is willing to pay 30o-200% above retail??? Don't hate resellers, hate Nike for not making shoes more widely available, they are the multi billion dollar company making shoes limited because the don't want to lose money discounting extras. think about it, don't hate the player hate the game....
Well said.

NDC changed their online checkout system recently. So basically now it is whoever is quickest to add into their cart gets a temporary hold on that size so that they have time to double check their billing and shipping info. If you don't complete check out then that size goes back online. There are no tips and tricks about it :smh: leave it to yourself before it gets spread around :wink: False hope.

Last edited:

Yeah not hating, I'm just sticking up for the TRUE SNEAKERHEADS that actually want at least one pair at retail price since they either are a fan of KD, a collector of KD's shoes especially the 4's or both. They are the ones that aren't trying make a small buck by reselling for 3x to 4x the retail price. These resellers, like you, since you are defending them, need to get a real job or get one that pays better :nerd:

Last edited:
Yes, I do agree that a lot of the blame is on Nike's business and marketing strategy. They have, however, recently tried to push out the resellers from their "game" by making more pairs for example the recent releases of the Dream Team Pack, Obsidian 12's and Olympic 6's and most likely there will be more than enough Olympic 7's. DEATH TO THE RESELLERS AND THEIR STUPID "hustle".

Last edited:
NDC changed their online checkout system recently. So basically now it is whoever is quickest to add into their cart gets a temporary hold on that size so that they have time to double check their billing and shipping info. If you don't complete check out then that size goes back online. There are no tips and tricks about it :smh: leave it to yourself before it gets spread around :wink: False hope.

NDC changed their online checkout system recently to whoever is the quickest to get the item to checkout menu with billing and shipping info first, not who adds them to their cart first.

:pimp:

on that note. some clown decided to sell his pair he has reserved at nike even though he doesn't have them yet. i think the 160 we agreed on is quite a steal for these.

I'd pay 160 for these if I knew I didn't have to put up with the B.S. Nice work. Guess I will try my luck with every other soul on NDC in the morning.

It's not hating and it's not a real hustle. Half these cats are having to relist things on Ebay multiple times so they sell. Check our recently ended auctions and 9 0 percent of those shoes aren't selling. Just because you see ridiculous prices on Ebay and craigslist don't men they are selling. Dude I copped my n 7 home from had them listed for 215, my max offer was 155 and a couple days after the auction he hit me with a counter of 1 7 5, told him 1 5 5 or nothing and they were mine.

It's not hating and it's not a real hustle. Half these cats are having to relist things on Ebay multiple times so they sell. Check our recently ended auctions and 9 0 percent of those shoes aren't selling. Just because you see ridiculous prices on Ebay and craigslist don't men they are selling. Dude I copped my n 7 home from had them listed for 215, my max offer was 155 and a couple days after the auction he hit me with a counter of 1 7 5, told him 1 5 5 or nothing and they were mine.
. How is buying shoes for 95 and reselling for 3-350 NOT a real hustle. Bottom line people mad because they aren't getting there pairs. Some sell better than others obviously, you just have to know what to resell. Be mad at Nike. As long as you idiots continue to pay resell, there will be resell. And guess what, Nike will keep raising prices for poor quality, which only will make resellers raise there's, BLAME NIKE....

Yeah not hating, I'm just sticking up for the TRUE SNEAKERHEADS that actually want at least one pair at retail price since they either are a fan of KD, a collector of KD's shoes especially the 4's or both. They are the ones that aren't trying make a small buck by reselling for 3x to 4x the retail price. These resellers, like you, since you are defending them, need to get a real job or get one that pays better :nerd:
I have a real job, been working 45+ hrs a week for over 6 years with the same company. Resellers LIKE ME, will continue to resell as long as idiots LIKE YOU will buy. Yesterday I copped the supreme SBs for 148 and will prolly get at least 400-500 for them? I have ever owned SBs in my life lmao. True sneakerheads buy and sell all alike, you don't think someone would screw you to get there size? Ha....

what size you wear because that's what size I'm goin for? One less chance you have to cop.

found out in another post you wear sz11. That's what I'm goin for homie!

TRUE SNEAKERHEADS HAVE CONNECTS.... Got four SCORING TITLES locked down two for me and one for my boss and the other for a friend....BANGING THE DM DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT

i double up on watever i want and IF I WANT TO RESELL I WILL I DONT CARE
THANK YOU, a true sneakerheads that resells, there's your problem duecesole, your true sneakerhead is locking down FOUR pairs, even takin one to resell, LMAO....dudes is silly

Back
Top Bottom