OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

yea i know, i remember, just wanted to know the cuz i went for the 6s on that week, but im goin for the for the kds this week, wanted to know really how the wtk went that week.

are the kd's gonna be accessible only via a twitter(I wrote titter by mistake lol) link like the yeezy 2's? also, does auto fill work on ndc?

cancelled the release at the HoH down here in south florida.  did not expect so many people to this release, 300 easy.  9:55 hit and everyone rushed, pepper spray and k9s man! it was nuts...be safe out there guys the limited quantity is making some people anxious and that could lead to a lot of things....

Idiots? Come again? I'm far from an idiot. Just because I don't want to stand in line for anything nor have time to doesn't make me an idiot. I will never pay 400-500 for shoes, i'll just pass on them. It's not that big of a deal. Resellers don't ruin my life or make me look like an idiot. A day or two after the shoes are released and I don't get them, oh well man. Life goes on. 

Working 45+ hrs for 6 years straight and you rely on buying limited shoes and reselling for extra cash, sounds like you need to get a new job. I just graduated from college and I "work" 40 hours a week and make some decent change without reselling shoes. You won't be able to do that **** forever, then what? 
who said I "rely" on selling shoes? Lmao I'm 22 and just bought $140,000 home as a STARTER home. **** I worked 2 jobs for 4+ years to PAY for my college. **** ad it ya don't believe me(which you don't) DM me and I'll give you some pics homie... You spend 95 to look at some sneakers, I spend 95 to sell for 300. Our priorities are in totally different directions obviously...

cancelled the release at the HoH down here in south florida.  did not expect so many people to this release, 300 easy.  9:55 hit and everyone rushed, pepper spray and k9s man! it was nuts...be safe out there guys the limited quantity is making some people anxious and that could lead to a lot of things....
Pembroke Pines im assuming my boy was down their trying to grab me a pair.

if your talking about pembroke pines the same thing happened at the WTK release but they opened the line back up at 3am and had none left by the time hoh opened

who said I "rely" on selling shoes? Lmao I'm 22 and just bought $140,000 home as a STARTER home. **** I worked 2 jobs for 4+ years to PAY for my college. **** ad it ya don't believe me(which you don't) DM me and I'll give you some pics homie... You spend 95 to look at some sneakers, I spend 95 to sell for 300. Our priorities are in totally different directions obviously...
Salute bruh. I ain't against no man makin money. I made a foolish assumption, i'll admit to that my bad bruh. We can just agree to disagree about reselling. You have your reasons and I respect that and nothing I say on this message board gone change that and i'm cool with that bruh.

be easy 

i meant 8:55 pm down here in pembroke pines, fl.  yeah man like 300 plus for 18 pairs was a disaster.  they need to think of something better.  not safe with that setup.  man there were kids and females.  could have been a lot worse.  the problem is nike making these things so limited.  problem solve with resellers, camp out violence, and plus they get more money.  something in nike has to change, it's getting out of hand....again.

Do the malls open early on days when there is a release like this? I don't want to drive all the way to OKC and come up empty handed.

Do the malls open early on days when there is a release like this? I don't want to drive all the way to OKC and come up empty handed.

Where I'm at (Tampa) they open around 8, sell out of the new releases then close back up until normal hours.

I know the online sneakerheads don't want to give up their strategies for ordering on Nikestore, but I've been hunting down KDs. They just don't release in my city (Memphis). If anyone has some tips that can help me grab a pair online please message me! Thank you.
The ironic part is Nike's warehouse is in Memphis.

Back
Top Bottom