OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

From what I hear, the GOLD KDs will be extremely limited....maybe even more than the S/T....

So most of you guys who been coppin KD's shoes KD fans right? Even the new people that recently started getting the 4's? Or did you guys just hitch a ride on the bandwagon hype train?

Just messin with you guys :D

yeah i know, just really wanted these, had them in my cart and everything until it timed out on me. im mad it didnt save my info, ill never log in again just use guest checkout with paypal

How long were you logged in? If you were long in for a while sometimes in will time out especially if there is no activity

How long were you logged in? If you were long in for a while sometimes in will time out especially if there is no activity

really dont remember, maybe half hour, their was activity tho, i was hitting F5 at 8:55am, first time using nike tho, normally use eastbay, the mall or head to villa around 6am, but these werent around pittsburgh from what i know

Last edited:
Well my "HIRED" gun shot an 11.5 for me
Finally got a super connect for new releases

Thanks my main man for click, drag, & drop on my KD4 scoring titles!!!

Pics to come shortly

What pissed me off is I kept trying to order them, but the Twitter link didn't work for me until about 5-10 seconds in. Once it did, I tried clicking on every size and kept getting that error message.

...i just got an email from nike saying i left an item in cart, got all excited clicked return to cart and its empty >:

>: >: >: >: >: >:

Last edited:
I've seen them on craigslist. Guy is asking 370. I just chuckle and keep it moving...Max I'd pay is around 2 or 2 2 I think. A fan of the shoe and the player but giving a guy near 4 , i'm not about that life.

NikeDallas had almost a full run of sizes for RE-RSVP since I guess people didn't come to grab their pairs. RSVP closed in under 5 minutes, though Of course I was asleep during this.....-________-

So everyone is breathing restock or should I say "holding" their breath

I'm sure it will happen but who knows when

...i just got an email from nike saying i left an item in cart, got all excited clicked return to cart and its empty >:

>: >: >: >: >: >:
Would complaining get you 15% off your next purchase? :nerd:

...And does thatwork with swoosh accounts? :nerd: Plz respond.

NikeDallas had almost a full run of sizes for RE-RSVP since I guess people didn't come to grab their pairs. RSVP closed in under 5 minutes, though Of course I was asleep during this.....-________-

They were probably excited to get the shoes but then remembered what KD did to them in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom