OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

got home 630am. set my alarm for 850am. got up, turned the PC on...went to NDC...kept searching "durant iv" in the search engine....859am, link pops up, add to cart.checks out...goes to twitter...sees a lot of salty posts :lol:

was actually a smooth one on NDC today... couldn't land any 7s locally or online since I overslept, but KDs will do :pimp: :pimp:

USA are needed...and hopefully Gold Medals are obtainable

I somehow got through with a pair 13 minutes after the twitter link went live.. I clicked on that add to cart like no other. 

Re-seller on my local craigslist...$450 my ***.

So yea jz to confirm, they had pairs left over from ppl not picking them up...SMFH!!!!

Seriouly yall?!? If ur not the vincinty of buyin the shoes, dont rsvp!!!!

For example, dude on cl posted that he has a rsvp pair @ ntlv in a size 13 which is my size, first im like really doe?!? Ur in s.cali n u have a rsvp @ ntlv?!? N wat makes it worse is that ntlv had a size 13 on the 2nd rsvp....come on mang!!!

That jz gets me irritated, dont care if u a sneakerhead, baller, or reseller, but on GOD's green n lovely earth don't rsvp if u in cali n then rsvp in arizona!!! Thats jz plan dumb n no common sense!!!

Pls dont let the usa's b like this...

NDC upgraded its system for releases and it still sucks! 
mad.gif

mad.gif

missed out 3 times ...

Missed the RSVP the first round , missed out at 1 HoH here in dallas the second round , and missed out on the RSVP on those who didnt pick them up :smh:

My boy said the HoH he was at had 20 pairs , the one i was at released 12. :x

The person that runs Nikestore Twitter is on here & just so you know, the link was given out to friends before they went live.

Now you'll know the reason why hardly any were available & they became unavailable so quickly for a majority of people.

Not really a suprise, huh?

I was the last in line at HOH Miami to get a pair. They released 15 pairs, all I could get was a size 14. I'm definitely happy to get a pair and especially after being the last one :D

This is a shot of all the pairs of the people I camp with (including mine)

The person that runs Nikestore Twitter is on here & just so you know, the link was given out to friends before they went live.
Now you'll know the reason why hardly any were available & they became unavailable so quickly for a majority of people.
Not really a suprise, huh?
Is this for real??? :x

missed out 3 times ...
Missed the RSVP the first round , missed out at 1 HoH here in dallas the second round , and missed out on the RSVP on those who didnt pick them up
mean.gif

My boy said the HoH he was at had 20 pairs , the one i was at released 12.
sick.gif
same for me cept i was at the arlington hoh. oh and i missed out online too :tongue:

Congrats to those that come up with the ST's that are gonna wear them. Sorry to those who missed out. I don't care for these but USA's next week hopefully :D

Back
Top Bottom