OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^ Those Are Fire wish i could of scooped a pair but they came no where near where i was at they dropped on ndc but i was to busy trying to get the oly 7's ..but yeah nice pick up

Yeah for real, put those in a display..props for u wearing them but that would not go on feet if I had 'em.

KDIV is a great model, but you'll be nuts to think that the guy who won the throne this finals doesn't have the shoes that take the crown

If you RSVP a pair, is it possible to get it mailed to your crib?
lol, no. You have to pick it up in the time slot, otherwise, they will either sell it through first come first served or do another RSVP. You don't pay when you RSVP, you just reserve a pair to buy. And HOH's doesn't RSVP pairs, niketown does.

Last edited:
So what are these I keep hearing HOH only? Is that true? I have looked thru pages back and haven't seen? I believe they are limited so eastbay wont carry them?
I know we won't be getting them, sorry. I've heard tell that they'll be HOH only as well but can't personally confirm that.

EastbayRep - Ryan

yea nike never said they was gettin em that dont mean they not, my man pressed for these why ya'll hyping up KD shoes so much they not all that tight? somone said they was the best lookin shoe slim trippin there are way tighter shoes than every single one of KD shoes 1-4 they aren't even up there hype just got generated by the hypebeasts and the rest followed, only reason i would buy a pair cuz i know i could catch him down the farms tournament in SE and get a pair of shoes signed by him other than that nah would never cop a pair to wear

Nice pic..

Then they wonder why people don't act civil anymore on releases when we do get **** out here in the Bay. 14 pairs for thousands of heads and the security at Serramonte is the worst. Bunch of ******* who have there favorite resellers that they usually try to help to make sure they get there pairs instead of letting us heads lineup in advance so that the internet reselling ****** don't take our sizes and try to sell back to us for double the retail cost. Im just venting but damn its tuff out here now days with RSVP and raffles makes you want to quit sometimes. Best days are long behind us, when we used to be able to put our backs to the wall over near the recycling building. 

I feel for you bruh! I really don't understand why the Bay of all cities in America, doesn't allow camping :smh: You got a bunch of young mofo's camping out everyday on Telegraph lol. You think it has anything to do with the violence? I wouldn't doubt it! And where is serramonte? Is that in South San Fran or something? I didn't ever stop by there when I was living out there. But yea... The Bay always gets slept on.

Had to share. I traded alot to get these, size 10 kd galaxy with authentic autograph signed at the airport with video to prove they are authentic. Had to wear them.

Bro.... WTF are you doing wearing those!?!?!?!?!? Much respect for even having them but clean the **** out of those sneakers and put them in a display or in plastic bags with silica at least!!!

Back
Top Bottom