OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

What's so special about the KD Olympics to where they come out way after the LeBrons and Kobes??? It has to be something special about these...Does it have the USA flag or stars in 3M...a special box??? I mean it has to be something...

its the hype train and people/resellers trying to get the most profit out of a $95 shoe

What's so special about the KD Olympics to where they come out way after the LeBrons and Kobes??? It has to be something special about these...Does it have the USA flag or stars in 3M...a special box??? I mean it has to be something...

My theory, Lebron's line hit an all time high after his finals appearance last year and will carry on now that he has won a ring. KD has a finals appearance now and will have a great chance of contending for a title on a yearly basis. Nike is preparing the KD line for its popularity boom evident by the last three release scheduled for the IV. Speaks well for KD's signature line.

Just a theory...

so nycposite, did u go for the 13 or not? and my damn computer froze when they sent the tweet, took me forever to send a ******g dm >:
Yea I sent a dm literally 1 sec after the tweet and still didn't get them. Not surprised because I seen some of the shady stuff that goes on behind closed doors.

I think Nike is doing this so they can raise the price of the Durant 5's.   Nike is making it damn near impossible to cop the durant's or lebron's at retail price nowadays.  All that rsvp is a bunch of BS.  All that did was make it easier for the workers to hold the pairs for their friends and themselves.   Its funny how you get on ebay and people will have like 10 pairs of a exclusive shoe in all different sizes when all of the shoe stores i know of only let you get 1 pair of a exclusive shoe.

I have heard through a "credible" source that the reason the KDs (olympics) are so limited was because at one time, they were not to be released. Therefore, a large number of pairs were not made. I guess production dates could prove this theory wrong but that is why they did not drop during the kobe/lebron dates......

I have heard through a "credible" source that the reason the KDs (olympics) are so limited was because at one time, they were not to be released. Therefore, a large number of pairs were not made. I guess production dates could prove this theory wrong but that is why they did not drop during the kobe/lebron dates......

This sounds reasonable seeing as Kobe and Lebron got an Elite version, KD didn't...

So what are these I keep hearing HOH only? Is that true? I have looked thru pages back and haven't seen? I believe they are limited so eastbay wont carry them? If anyone from dc or md reading will DTLR carry these? or just HOHs I didnt realize we had 2 in the area now... i am asking for a friend i personally do not like the KD IV line the galaxies were ok but nah ya'll can keep em. any help greatly appreciated no smart answers needed at all only respond if you hav valid info that is answering me thanks

yeah nycposite, i did not get so lucky, my computer froze for no reason whatsoever and it took me 4 minutes to send the DM. it always takes me 4ever to send a DM, but at least i know ppl who send it right away also lost

I've heard that SELECTIVE Champs locations will be getting the USA's and I think the same for FootLocker. I feel bad for the Bay Area not getting any of these :smh: It really sucks to collect sneakers in the Bay... no campouts and they get left out on releases like this.... My sneaker career will plummet when I move back out there...

I think Nike is doing this so they can raise the price of the Durant 5's.   Nike is making it damn near impossible to cop the durant's or lebron's at retail price nowadays.  All that rsvp is a bunch of BS.  All that did was make it easier for the workers to hold the pairs for their friends and themselves.   Its funny how you get on ebay and people will have like 10 pairs of a exclusive shoe in all different sizes when all of the shoe stores i know of only let you get 1 pair of a exclusive shoe.
Nike already said that his KD V are gettin a $20 price hike...so that's already said and done...LeBron gets a $10 price hike and Kobe is TBA...probably $10 as well

Let me tell you something else I peeped out during the WTK release...IDK who makes the call or what, but they allow ppl to buy most of them to I guess flip and break them off w/ some of the money...so when it comes time to passin out the tickets there's only like 10 pairs total left...

ignore the post from jaridd713, i had to create a new user id unti my old account was restored. anyways, loving my st's!

edit: i guess my other post isnt up yet, scored 1 from hoh and one from ndc, no camping.

Last edited:
Why happened to Nike and kd keeping the shoes under 100? Oh well, I guess they lied. The kdiv was a visually appealing shoe. But we all know, the quality felt like $95. It was ehhhh. The kd Vs look like hyperdunks, so maybe they will be a good and cheaper hoop shoe. I don't see the casual aspect like the 4s though.

Why happened to Nike and kd keeping the shoes under 100? Oh well, I guess they lied. The kdiv was a visually appealing shoe. But we all know, the quality felt like $95. It was ehhhh. The kd Vs look like hyperdunks, so maybe they will be a good and cheaper hoop shoe. I don't see the casual aspect like the 4s though.

yea it was only a matter of time b4 Nike raised the price on the KD line, even tho KD requested that his shoe retailed for underr $100. :smh:

Seems like everytime nike releases a shoe and makes it an RSVP kind of thing. Everyone feels like its limited and resellers and hypebeast get on and try to scoop up all the pairs. RSVP is a fail. People RSVP but don't even pick up the shoes so they do a 2nd RSVP a day later for those who get lucky. I see it all the time at NIKE LA and NIKE SANTA MONICA. Ridiculous system.

It's stupid for them to not initially think that they were not going to release his sig shoe with an OLY cw. Dude is easily top 3 player in the NBA, made it to the Finals, is playing in the Olympics, plus his shoe design is top 1 this year. Nike make these things limited willingly.

Back
Top Bottom