OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

that grey and yellow is a nice CW
pimp.gif

nice design..wish they'd just bite the bullet and give ALL new basketball shoes herringbone. i just don't understand why they don't when nothing can compare to the traction of it

nice design..wish they'd just bite the bullet and give ALL new basketball shoes herringbone. i just don't understand why they don't when nothing can compare to the traction of it

I hope they cut those straps out because it's pretty unnecessary and kind of become an eye sore after some staring. The transition from the KD II to the KD III was an upgrade, but this KD IV is a bit disappointing...

I hope they cut those straps out because it's pretty unnecessary and kind of become an eye sore after some staring. The transition from the KD II to the KD III was an upgrade, but this KD IV is a bit disappointing...

Originally Posted by spark

I feel like the strap makes the shoe, i'm looking forward to the IV's since the lebron 9's look disappointing as of right now

Originally Posted by spark

I feel like the strap makes the shoe, i'm looking forward to the IV's since the lebron 9's look disappointing as of right now

Why would they wait all the way until the Spring to drop these? I want them now.

Why would they wait all the way until the Spring to drop these? I want them now.

KD 1: $88
KD 2: $85
KD 3: $88
KD 4: $95

Hmm...I suppose as long as they stay under the $100 price point, it's alright with me.

KD 1: $88
KD 2: $85
KD 3: $88
KD 4: $95

Hmm...I suppose as long as they stay under the $100 price point, it's alright with me.

^The only time I would spend $100 on some Kd's would be X-Mas and ASG. I'll let everything else sit. The all blacks 3's are $35 at FNL
happy.gif

^The only time I would spend $100 on some Kd's would be X-Mas and ASG. I'll let everything else sit. The all blacks 3's are $35 at FNL
happy.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

^The only time I would spend $100 on some Kd's would be X-Mas and ASG. I'll let everything else sit. The all blacks are $35 at FNL
happy.gif

yup, just copped for that price.

Back
Top Bottom