OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nice pic..

Need these in my life

cannot believe how much the USA's are going for already on ebay. I'm keeping mine and rocking them as soon as they hit my door hopefully tomorrow.

For those who got the cancel email, did Nike really give you guys a call to let u know your order is getting fulfilled/shipped?

no USA kd iv's at my house of hoops which is odd. we got all the kd iv's this year accept the nerfs. but anyways yesterday i sold a pair of kd iv scoring titles for retail on my instagram @ srt8_ali and tonight ill be posting a DS sz.11.5 year of the dragon kd iv's for retail. so if you missed out ill hook up who ever clamis them first on my instagram @ srt8_ali. this is no BS i want to prove to people there is still good people left in the shoe game! so follow the instagram @ srt8_ali and i will be posting more kd iv's in the coming weeks.

well just called all my local spots which isn't many just what ever is in the mall fl,fnl,jj,champs, and they all said they will not be getting them i just had to call and find out just in case so i guess ndc it is they are dropping on there right?

Back
Top Bottom