OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Sent one in for the Nike Dallas location. Didn't bother camping it and just relied on mobile notifications. Don't really care.

Sent one in for the Nike Dallas location. Didn't bother camping it and just relied on mobile notifications. Don't really care.

I'm starting to feel the same way. After yesterday's 21mercer ST's and todays NTNYC USA's I'm pretty much spent. This is just too much hassle. I'll go work another shift or two and just pay these damn resell prices. I got better things to do than sit on my computer hitting refreshing a few thousand times. Either that or I gotta find some connects in NYC willing to take some bribes lol

I was able to RSVP for Dallas, but I did it for my Champs connect. I owed him one after the 50% off sale he hooked me up with.

Didn't get in at Nike Dallas lol. Only thing I got in for was the Cavs IV which was my first RSVP. Nothing since then.

Did a Dm For Nike Dallas within 30 seconds of seeing the tweet. No Dm back SMh. Guess I'll be at Hoh early Saturday morning

got my dm to niketown las vegas within 5 seconds.  If i dont get them its gonna comfirm to me that the rsvp system  is fixed

I'm not sure where you guys heard that the RSVP system was a first come first serve situation but I spoke to a Supervisor at Nike's customer service and he explained to me that the RSVP opens for an allotted amount of time once the respective store tweets out, once the DM window closes the DM's are picked at random from those that got in within that window and according to the sizes that are available.

Example if there is one size run:

NT 1 DM's at 1 seconds for a size 12
NT 2 DM's at 2 seconds for a size 10
NT 3 DM's at 3 seconds for a size 12
NT 4 DM's at 4 seconds for a size 9
NT 5 DM's at 5 seconds for a size 12
NT 6 DM's at 6 seconds for a size 8

NT 1, 2, 4, 6 would get RSVP. NT 3 and 5 won't get RSVP's despite DM'ing before 4 and 6 because NT 1 already got that size. Even then he says the DM's are picked at random and sizes are given according to availability. So if NT 5 got picked, then NT1 got picked, then NT 2 got picked only NT 5 and 2 would get RSVP because the size 12 that NT 1 wanted is already gone. Understand? Or you still think its rigged....:smh:

I'm not sure where you guys heard that the RSVP system was a first come first serve situation but I spoke to a Supervisor at Nike's customer service and he explained to me that the RSVP opens for an allotted amount of time once the respective store tweets out, once the DM window closes the DM's are picked at random from those that got in within that window and according to the sizes that are available.
NT 1, 2, 4, 6 would get RSVP. NT 3 and 5 won't get RSVP's despite DM'ing before 4 and 6 because NT 1 already got that size. Even then he says the DM's are picked at random and sizes are given according to availability. So if NT 5 got picked, then NT1 got picked, then NT 2 got picked only NT 5 and 2 would get RSVP because the size 12 that NT 1 wanted is already gone. Understand? Or you still think its rigged...
We all know that hahah  All im sayin is that my niketown told me in person they got 5 pairs in my size.  i sent my dm to them within 5 seconds.  So i find that hard to believe if i dont get them that 5 people dm them in less then 4 seconds before me.  plus i know a guy that just quit working at niketown because he was offered a better job else where and he told me that they hold pairs for there friends. 

Received my #RSVP confirmation from Nike Las Vegas.

missed out on the STs from them, but success with the USAs!

We all know that hahah  All im sayin is that my niketown told me in person they got 5 pairs in my size.  i sent my dm to them within 5 seconds.  So i find that hard to believe if i dont get them that 5 people dm them in less then 4 seconds before me.  plus i know a guy that just quit working at niketown because he was offered a better job else where and he told me that they hold pairs for there friends. 

Cuz there is no way 5 people in the USA DM'd them before you....right :lol: . We all know "a guy that used to work there but left" that gives us info on whats happening behind closed doors. Goodluck on release day.

Last edited:
thats messed up still didnt get a dm and they said they have all been sent out.  that confirmed it that rsvp system is fixed.  I hope house of hoops doesnt ever go to that rsvp trash.

Last edited:
GL and Congrats to those trying to get the USAs.  Able to secure mines.  Twitter RSVP has been good to me!!!

NT 1, 2, 4, 6 would get RSVP. NT 3 and 5 won't get RSVP's despite DM'ing before 4 and 6 because NT 1 already got that size. Even then he says the DM's are picked at random and sizes are given according to availability. So if NT 5 got picked, then NT1 got picked, then NT 2 got picked only NT 5 and 2 would get RSVP because the size 12 that NT 1 wanted is already gone. Understand? Or you still think its rigged....:smh:

It may have started that way, but to my knowledge, NTNYC is rigged now. When they first stared this RSVP stuff, I never missed. I was like 12/12 at one point DM'ing 2 locations in NY (NTNYC and NTRooseveltFD) and getting a confirmation EVERY time. Ever since the LBJ Miami Vice/SB's came out, things have been way different. For example, on the MV release, I schooled a buddy of mine how I was getting them every time. NTNYC tweeted the MV's and I beat him for the exact same size by ~45 seconds. In the RSVP world, that is an eternity as you probably know. I did not mistype anything or make any errors whatsoever. Explain to me how that is first come first serve (for each size) when we compared AT&T iphones running the standard twitter app and mine went through way before him for the exact same size? My buddy felt so bad that I didn't get it, he actually gave me his pair for retail. Since the MV's, I've now struck out on ALL releases. It's pretty hard to go from a perfect record to nothing after one release. Sure, people probably got quicker every new release, but there have been what, like 7-10 releases since then? It can't be a coincidence that I've missed now every time.

Sorry for the long-winded reply but I know there are tons of others that have the exact same story for Yeezy's and other hot releases. Something just aint right.

EDIT: And yes I'm sure they do give away just enough to randoms to give people the glimmer of hope that it isn't rigged. And CONGRATS to everyone who did get them. I know that feel and its amazing! I hope to have it again...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom