OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Finally... lucked out on a release after a few recent strikeouts.  I really wanted these too!  Fingers crossed that I don't get the dreaded cancellation email...

And they "happen" to be able to aquire additional pairs of the Militaries. You know damn well, they had extra stock set aside to be released with a big release like this. They almost got a FSR of them smh

I don't understand constantly putting the limited tag on $95 sneakers. It totally defeats the purpose of having affordable sneakers, because it makes them harder to attain.

It's easier just to ID some KD's and have 1 of 100 or 1000 or how many other people have the same idea.

dam its been a while since ive tried to buy off ndc. cant believe how fast these sell. ino ima have to pay like 200 at least on CL for em.

this is ridiculouss. no other way to say it

hahahaha-- ‏@nikestore "The KD IV “USA” has sold out on NikeStore."
They don't usually send the "sold out" Tweet 8mins after drop hahaha... #Dayumm

And they "happen" to be able to aquire additional pairs of the Militaries. You know damn well, they had extra stock set aside to be released with a big release like this. They almost got a FSR of them smh

I saw that, trying to get people who missed out to buy those. :smh:

This Is Getting REALLY Old........ And QUICK Too :rolleyes

I Was On Before 7Am And My Size 10.5's Were Already Sold Out And Was Getting The Error Message........... >:

I Truly Can't Catch A Break With This Shoe Model :smh:

Honestly love the shoe but I can't believe they sold out so damn quick like wow 
frown.gif

The hype of me sitting in front of my computer at 5 A.M. is why these are going to sell north of $250 for a Olympic colorway!

Nike is the only company the literally has people throwing money at them at they won't accept it.

I tried to add to cart before they even tweeted the link and I got the error message. Nikestore can suck it.

Back
Top Bottom