OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

They dont hold the shoe in the cart. Once you get to the checkout page then they will be hold for a short while. Since the Yeezy II release they have honored that.
That's what I meant. I got to the payment page before I tried to switch to my mom's computer

So i shouldve added a pair of elite socks right ?

Or anything $5 or over.
I got a pair of jordan socks with mine.
BTW don't mess around looking at socks or whatever after the shoe goes live.
Add whatever first, then wait on the link for the shoe, or you'll miss it.

And taxes don't count towards the total either.

Last edited:
*Google Maps KD's Crib

*Straps Up Boots

*Ties On Japanese Headband

*Fires Up Plane Engine

*Grabs Sword

*Heads Out On A Mission...........

Kamikaze1.jpg

It's Been A Pleasure Guys.......

kamikaze-over-carrier.jpg

american_ship_hit_by_kamikaze.jpg

Last edited:
To all those that are worrying about the free shipping, the total has to come to $100 BEFORE taxes to trigger the free shipping. I always added a pair of elite socks to get it over. And of course you have to be a member.

Was able to cop my size 12 so all is good. 
pimp.gif

Refreshed for the link at 7:59am est...couldn't get 10.5-11.5 into my cart. Oh well. First time striking out on NDC for a while....

Nike look at all these damn people trying to buy your shoes to wear & missing out. What's with the limited tag on a simple USA colorway?

-Pete

And they "happen" to be able to aquire additional pairs of the Militaries. You know damn well, they had extra stock set aside to be released with a big release like this. They almost got a FSR of them smh
What if it was from Nike stores that had them sitting, so then they just shipped it to NDC? That would make more sense.

nike need to do that "random time" stuff again, got thousands off people trying to add to cart at 7:59am

Balled the f"d out in less than 4 hours! Gotta make some trade happens with all these releases i been missing!
xp963m.jpg

2n8pm48.jpg

24v1bnn.jpg

Yeah but since these kicks were $95, shipping charges apply. I was able to use a free shipping code I had from one of my cancelled orders this year so I got free ground shipping. I was tempted to select 2 day ship for $15 though.

Yup, I figured as much, will probably just order a 3 pack of socks. *shrugs

just got up read some the post they do always go up b4 they tweet the link, ill go pick up my pairs around noon

BS man things are trapped in the locker can't add them to the cart

edit- ef it them things is gone I'm done trying

Last edited:
Or anything $5 or over.
I got a pair of jordan socks with mine.
BTW don't mess around looking at socks or whatever after the shoe goes live.
Add whatever first, then wait on the link for the shoe, or you'll miss it.
And taxes don't count towards the total either.

Dang dude , well at least i copped , and my total was $111 nd some change .

Peace out

Back
Top Bottom