OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Didnt do my homework on these and thought it would be an easy cop.

SMH at making a Patriotic KD a 20 pair release at my local HoH

west coast has a slight advantage bc that still allows them to hard body camp if they strike out online. east coast online drops at 8am are u either choose online or physically wait at a store bc unless u have some crazy fast data plan. ur not copping a limited release from ur phone or laptop

Anyone who copped the KD IV Texas from NDC like I did on release day knows that it was a pretty smooth RANDOM TIME RELEASE. They released it between 9am-11am PST (12pm-2pm EST).

No I'm not gonna say what time they actually released them, that's why it's called random.

Bro, from what I'm hearing...If y'all don't have a Nikestore down there, which from my understanding there isn't. NDC was your only hope of coppin
What!?

Is this confirmed? There were people camping at the Gallo and Northline for the USAs, If HOH didnt get em they just hulled, they been telling people all week they got em.

I understand the STs being limited, but why would a US colorway during the Olympics be limited? Is it cause it's a $95 shoe? I'm pretty sure it costs like 10 bucks to make, why not make a **** ton so people can buy, cause there is demand. Leaves me scratching my head everytime...

Line ups start around 5am pst or earlier depending on how far up the line you want to be. Some stores open around 6-7 am for big releases. Again no advantage. It's luck more than anything.

Anyone who copped the KD IV Texas from NDC like I did on release day knows that it was a pretty smooth RANDOM TIME RELEASE. They released it between 9am-11am PST (12pm-2pm EST).
No I'm not gonna say what time they actually released them, that's why it's called random.
they released them just before 1pm. i know bc i was able to snag a pair and still prefer a scheduled release time. this dude trying to act like he has secret info over here like its the set random drop time

It wasn't random. They gave the heads up that it was going to be a 1pm ndc release. It was smooth tho

I can't believe all of the 2012 members in this thread...

You do realize a lot of old members could not get there sn transferred over from yuku hostle take over. There was always a error message when I tired signing in saying my email was not found. I still have to hit meth up so he can get my old sn back

Line ups start around 5am pst or earlier depending on how far up the line you want to be. Some stores open around 6-7 am for big releases. Again no advantage. It's luck more than anything.
like i said. slight advantage. im on the east side and most of my spots are good to go if i leave my house before 6. id rather have the smallest of chances to still camp then not be able to at all. plus. 5am and 8am is no difference to me. both times are still early as f**k

I understand the STs being limited, but why would a US colorway during the Olympics be limited? Is it cause it's a $95 shoe? I'm pretty sure it costs like 10 bucks to make, why not make a **** ton so people can buy, cause there is demand. Leaves me scratching my head everytime...

if they were GR like the Lebrons or Kobe they would sit as well.

Make the Lebrons limited people would go crazy for those instead.

There are no GRs on NDC. Don't think it would matter if these were GR. :lol: Nike just coasting until the KDV drops. $$$

Last edited:
if they were GR like the Lebrons or Kobe they would sit as well.
Make the Lebrons limited people would go crazy for those instead.
the thing that gets me is that these dont even have an olympic emblem like the kobes or lebrons. im glad i was able to order a pair bc i like the colorway but i really thought these were going to sit. like sit until i could either use a bday coupon or buy them at an outlet

You do realize a lot of old members could not get there sn transferred over from yuku hostle take over. There was always a error message when I tired signing in saying my email was not found. I still have to hit meth up so he can get my old sn back

Back
Top Bottom