OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

you mad about resellers? ***** you selling some WTKs for over twice retail in your sig!!

Not mad at all bout resellers, but reselling these, or specifically buying these from resellers doesn't make a ton of sense based on what can be done with ID. Proceeds from the WTKs went towards buying my ST3s for non-retail BTW, just in case you needed to know.:smh:

I can't even lie...That random time stuff is good.

THIS. They need to do the same NDC release they had for the KD IV Texas. Saturday random time release to get rid of the damn twitter lurkers and others constantly refreshing NDC before the twitter link.

lucked out on ndc but i wont be okay until i get that tracking info. def wasnt going to pay over retail for a simple colorway as this. to the guy up there with the screenshot. id suggest editing out ur apo address. nt has got some shady people/lurkers

Last edited:
Not mad at all bout resellers, but reselling these, or specifically buying these from resellers doesn't make a ton of sense based on what can be done with ID. Proceeds from the WTKs went towards buying my ST3s for non-retail BTW, just in case you needed to know.:smh:

But you're still reselling no matter where the money goes to .

I managed to get my size to go through like 10 minutes after they went live, but we need to go back to random times. Everyone and their hypebeast cousin is online at 8 am for these. All they see is dollar signs.

When you do the random time, it separates the dedicated from the fake. Also I strongly feel the west coast has an advantage with all of this.

But you're still reselling no matter where the money goes to .

My point was very simple. I wouldn't go out of my way to pad someone's pockets looking to "bend you over" on these simply because near exact options are available for cheaper. That being said, if you must have the colorway in its exact form, then spend your hard earned money however you please.

I have re-sold shoes. I have bought shoes for far above retail. I have hooked people up and others have hooked me up. I am not condemning resellers on a whole or promoting them wholeheartedly- I am simply pointing out that before you throw lots of money in that direction, look at your options. My first instinct may have been to throw a few hundred on these if I had the opportunity, but it now seems more likely I would just ID some if I really have the need down the line.

Hopefully that clarifies. Settle fellas... Settle

Random times suck. I don't want to camp on a computer for shoes. Put them up in the morning and if I get them I get them. By the way, I struck out on the USA's. :lol:

Just picked up my pair.. Not really excited about this colorway in person but definitely worth $95.

I posted a pic on my IG @rcclientele3, easier to just snap and post there.

yeea..not sure if reseller prices are worth it for these. Don't care how limited they might be. Just couldn't justify dropping 150+ over retail. Just me though.

Y'all must be joking? Random time is the worst. I don't want to speak for others but I like the 5 am release so I know if I tried and strike out, I can move on and enjoy the rest of my day. Nothing worst than wanting a shoe and putting your life on hold to try and get them. I remember I said F it on the day the Yeezy release and did my thing the whole day. I even went out with my family for dinner and boom that's when the yeezy released, so I of course missed out.

I completely agree with you. I gave up a whole day in front of the computer, and right when I went to get dinner with the wife, the tweet comes out. First time trying to cop kicks on my phone, and that was a big time failure. Never again will I waste another day of my life waiting for a random time to cop kicks.

or the "employed" from the "unemployed."

why do you think the west coast has an advantage?

It should be Saturday MORNING (west)/ Noon to early after noon (east) RANDOM TIME RELEASE. Wish there was a Nike rep in here like the Eastbay rep.

What advantage does the West Coast have when we have to wake up at 5AM for this ****? No advantage whatsoever if you slept at 2AM. :x

It should be Saturday MORNING (west)/ Noon to early after noon (east) RANDOM TIME RELEASE. Wish there was a Nike rep in here like the Eastbay rep.
What?:x
4:45 am be prepared for a 5 am west release
7:45 am be prepared for a 8 am east release

I think 8 am is better.

Last edited:
I completely agree with you. I gave up a whole day in front of the computer, and right when I went to get dinner with the wife, the tweet comes out. First time trying to cop kicks on my phone, and that was a big time failure. Never again will I waste another day of my life waiting for a random time to cop kicks.

I gave up a whole day for the Yeezy's and I will NEVER do that again. I struck out and I wasted a whole day with nothing to show for it. Plus, I felt like crap.

or the "employed" from the "unemployed."

why do you think the west coast has an advantage?

I don't work on Saturdays, and I'm a huge sneaker head. So I will give up a Saturday if that means I get a shoe I REALLY want.

Everything Nike does online is based out of the west coast. From twitter, to their website, and even their call center. I'm friends with a guy out west who has no trouble getting through every single time in a easy fashion. I've talked to numerous people on the east coast who get the error message, etc.

I can't believe all of the 2012 members in this thread...

Jada you've been a member since you were 8 years old bro. Its been almost 13 years since then, congrats you're almost 21. :nerd:

Just messin with you Jada, you are right that a lot of new members been poppin up.

Back
Top Bottom