OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

With the socks- everyone has their own style. I hate plain white or black Nike crew socks (the opposite color swoosh is :x ). I own about 35+ elite socks but those are only for balling and work. All white or black champs crews and no show all day :smokin

Last edited:
here is my ST pic  

and unds

great pictures... Nice location shots and good creativity. Thanks for sharing, I give you 3 cameras

3cameras.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-29

HA! Dude's trippin over what socks people wear. I personally think it's corny as fugg lookin at dudes wearing galaxy's and galaxy socks. We are stating opinions though right, so pardon my...

I agree those print socks look crazy. Not trippin, just stating an opinion on the overall look of the shoe which includes the socks.

With the socks- everyone has their own style. I hate plain white or black Nike crew socks (the opposite color swoosh is :x ). I own about 35+ elite socks but those are only for balling and work. All white or black champs crews and no show all day :smokin

Why do you guys keep repeating the exact same thing I said in my first sentence? :lol:

I personally think Champs/Footlocker/Foot Action socks are cheap and disgusting, after one wash they are like cardboard foot covers. See, all our opinions can be stated in a great forum such as this. Nice huh.

Why do you guys keep repeating the exact same thing I said in my first sentence? :lol:
I personally think Champs/Footlocker/Foot Action socks are cheap and disgusting, after one wash they are like cardboard foot covers. See, all our opinions can be stated in a great forum such as this. Nice huh.

Yea they are cheap. That's why I have like 100 pairs lol. Can't beat the buy one get one half off.

Yea they are cheap. That's why I have like 100 pairs lol. Can't beat the buy one get one half off.

Thats true they are cheap, that deal is nice, wont front. I get pissed when my black socks fade, they look like crap. Ok enough of the sock talk in the KD forum. Is the KD 4 the last lowtop of his signature line? Also the last under $100 shoe of his line?

i hope his shoes stay low top forever. i think the next couple shoes will still be under $100 because of his beliefs. 

Thats true they are cheap, that deal is nice, wont front. I get pissed when my black socks fade, they look like crap. Ok enough of the sock talk in the KD forum. Is the KD 4 the last lowtop of his signature line? Also the last under $100 shoe of his line?
Let me look into my crystal ball for you. Lol, I expect the strap to return, looks like they alternate whether the shoes have the strap. The KD V is supposed to be 110 or 115 one of them. Not bad IMO because most the KD's I have gotten have been in the 115-160 range and they will still be significantly cheaper than Kobe's and Lebron. I know Bron is getting a price bump to 180, not sure about Kobe. 

Let me look into my crystal ball for you. Lol, I expect the strap to return, looks like they alternate whether the shoes have the strap. The KD V is supposed to be 110 or 115 one of them. Not bad IMO because most the KD's I have gotten have been in the 115-160 range and they will still be significantly cheaper than Kobe's and Lebron. I know Bron is getting a price bump to 180, not sure about Kobe. 
strap is not returning

trust me the fact that the package and the gold medals coming out on the same day is NOT good. Will just create more hype and make the kd's harder to get

trust me the fact that the package and the gold medals coming out on the same day is NOT good. Will just create more hype and make the kd's harder to get
its a good and bad thing. if u have the money. ur good to go. if not. ur choosing one or the other and i know the gmp is more hyped than these even at 350

strap is not returning
Not for the 5 but it's a possibility for the 6. I forgot to add in the 5 didn't have the strap, but alternating between strap and no strap should be clear for people since the 3 had no strap, 4 had a strap, 5 no strap etc etc. 

Thanks for the comments back there yall...and clean ID's CRH1979, liking the midsole...can't stand white midsoles for these KD's. Those matte creamsicles...damn. Gotta ID those soon.

I do matching socks for the UT's...but not anything else. Plain black or white nike quarters or crews, but I've been doing both USA socks with USA colored shoes the last two weeks lol.

-Pete

@CRH1979 Nice IDs!!!

Hope all you dudes that really wanted the USA KDs got them. Good luck to those of you going for the Gold Medal joints.

Back
Top Bottom