OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Not for the 5 but it's a possibility for the 6. I forgot to add in the 5 didn't have the strap, but alternating between strap and no strap should be clear for people since the 3 had no strap, 4 had a strap, 5 no strap etc etc. 
gotcha. i actually want the straps to return so i hope ur right

First day on the new site... Thought everyone died or moved on from shoes.. then I got notified about the site move. lol.

Anyway.. my Scoring Titles still say preparing to ship lol, so most likely I won't be paying retail for those. This'll be the 3rd KD4 that'll get cancelled for me (Galaxies, N7s, and these). Luckily I got an order confirmation on the USA's, but who knows what that really means anymore. :x

gotcha. i actually want the straps to return so i hope ur right
You ain't the only one. Love the straps. I don't know but all my favorite shoes have straps. 1. Vandal Lows 2). AJ 8 3.) KD IV

But the KD IV is about to pass the 8's as soon as I get all the pairs I want. Just about bit the bullet and copped the ST for 280 on eBay but then I got over that brain fart. 

Does anyone else have a problem with their Galaxys fitting a little tight?

Mine feel a bit more snug than all of my other KD IV's, thinking I might sell them because I need a 12.5, if I can find one. :wow:

Does anyone else have a problem with their Galaxys fitting a little tight?
Mine feel a bit more snug than all of my other KD IV's, thinking I might sell them because I need a 12.5, if I can find one. :wow:

I had a sz.11 which is my true size and had to go purchase a sz.11.5...

They will look better once there are actual models out there, i'm sure of it. Colorways will make or break the shoe and if they keep up the trend from the KD IV, won't be a problem. Hopefully Nike gets over making every one of his shoes limited by the time the 5 drops too. 

They will look better once there are actual models out there, i'm sure of it. Colorways will make or break the shoe and if they keep up the trend from the KD IV, won't be a problem. Hopefully Nike gets over making every one of his shoes limited by the time the 5 drops too. 
sike! they gonna make the classic black orange and blue limited! LOL

Yeah but another NT member mentioned their pair shipped

Pretty rare for that to happen. But like the guy above mentioned I wouldn't start worrying until the end of tomorrow. I didn't recieve order confirmation for my ST's unitl midnight on a tuesday and they arrived wednesday. Sometimes Nike is really weird. I'm sure you'lll get your pair :D

i got my order confirmation right when i ordered haha. lets hope i get that shipping con. tomorrow

Hey guys. I'm new to this board. I've been kinda weary about posting on here with all different kinds of reactions to the newer members. No worries though, I'm not the reselling type of guy. Just another long time shoe collector. Long before 2006. It's pretty upsetting how the game is now. I'm pretty bummed about striking out on the Olympics this weekend. Hoping for some miracle of a restock before I give in to resell prices. (BTW, does anyone know how many days after the initial release that a restock happened for the WTK's? Just to roughly estimate how long I should hope). I've somehow been able to cop all the IV's except the nerfs and these. I've almost forgotten what it feels like to strike out.

Also, I just had a question to those that wear their ASG's pretty often. Do their soles start to yellow or anything if you don't clean them? I'm tempted to unDS my pair soon and would like to know because it seems that my kobe asg's have turned a little yellow, but I can't tell if its just because of things I was walking on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom