OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by riddla713

2lk9mcj.jpg

picked my 2 pairs of weathermans up earlier this morning, got 2 pairs of nerfs locked down for next week
pimp.gif

Dem joints are clean as hell. Good pick up joe.

Originally Posted by riddla713

2lk9mcj.jpg

picked my 2 pairs of weathermans up earlier this morning, got 2 pairs of nerfs locked down for next week
pimp.gif

Dem joints are clean as hell. Good pick up joe.

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by NOVAnation

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

OK I will say this.... respectfully to all kd fans from sig 1---- after reading peoples responses it seems to bother u about all the new fans to the shoe.... yes alot of them r just reseller but at the end of the day alot just wanted the new Nike kd 4 weatherman.... hype has nothing to do with it for some people.... the stuff some of ya r writing here is ridiculous.... u expected to wake up 7am and just walk to ur nearest HOH and tell the employees to throw it in the bag and walk back home.... all ur doing by ur negitivity is making all the new fans of the MODEL not want to post in here because they might see it as "damn I was number 11 on line and got the last pair and number 12 is so and so on Niketalk and he's roaming the kd thread all angry"... at the end of the day u just have to accept people really do like the shoe and its not all hype.... for example... I never liked the kd1.... I got a few pair of the kd2.... hated the kd3 except for the ******* color way which I bought from the outlet a few months ago... and now the kd4 is here and clearly to alot of people who were NOT. Into kds actually like this model and color way a lot.... me personally I'm a lebron fan and buy a lot of his stuff but as far as the 9 this year I ain't feeling them so I havent bought a pair.... now I c theses kd4 and im feeling them.... so my point is nobody has to be a original fan of kd to get one of his new BETTER LOOKING MODEL (in alot of peoples eyes)... u just have to line up now... Nike already puts out limited amounts of kd stuff because it never sold all that well... so just embrace the new fans u have... now as far as the reseller that comes along in every sig.... if u dont believe me just ask all the HOH harlem dudes..... everybody in that line is a reseller.... they camp every time theres a shoe dropping and if they can b there they get someone to hold there down spot.... if u live in the Harlem area and go to the hoh in Harlem then u no the deal and u really shouldn't b mad at the niketalk board n just be mad at ur friends in line who copped to resell.... nerfs r next week... good luck
amen... you just gotta line up earlier plain and simple. ppl dont gotta be kd fans to like the shoe... if you really wanted the shoe that bad you wouldnt be pulling up to the store late for a limited release.. instead of seeing pics of the weathermans on this thread, its been bi***in and moaning about how ppl didnt get theres the past couple pages

Agreed again
What ya´ll sayin is all good joe. I agree. And i am one of the people thats been down with Durants kicks from b4 he had his own line..like when he had his logo on the AF1 lows, Blue Chips, Flight Skools. And got all sigs (just ordered Aways and Blackouts) I dont even care if dudes is camping out for them..or bout the resellers..or the band wagon riders. It aint there fault..its Nike. They should do a better job at handling there exclusive releases. I just dont want KD´s line of limited releases to go like JB´s re-retro releases
frown.gif
. Trust..if they released tomorrow the KD2 velvet Hoops..or the KD3 EA Sports..and made it limited..id be able to cop easily. Leo and KD did it this year..they came up with a hot @ss shoe..period. Thats why i dont care bout Weathermans,Nerfs,YOTD..give me them ALL-Stars,X-Mas,Easters,Cool Greys, Aways,Blackouts..and im good young. Im glad to see the masses buy this dudes shoes.Cuz alot of ya´ll been sleepin on my boy..KD aint a dude to be takin lightly on the bball court.period. Congrats on the dudes that scooped them WM´s up..post them pics youngins..m trying to see some on foot shots.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by NOVAnation

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

OK I will say this.... respectfully to all kd fans from sig 1---- after reading peoples responses it seems to bother u about all the new fans to the shoe.... yes alot of them r just reseller but at the end of the day alot just wanted the new Nike kd 4 weatherman.... hype has nothing to do with it for some people.... the stuff some of ya r writing here is ridiculous.... u expected to wake up 7am and just walk to ur nearest HOH and tell the employees to throw it in the bag and walk back home.... all ur doing by ur negitivity is making all the new fans of the MODEL not want to post in here because they might see it as "damn I was number 11 on line and got the last pair and number 12 is so and so on Niketalk and he's roaming the kd thread all angry"... at the end of the day u just have to accept people really do like the shoe and its not all hype.... for example... I never liked the kd1.... I got a few pair of the kd2.... hated the kd3 except for the ******* color way which I bought from the outlet a few months ago... and now the kd4 is here and clearly to alot of people who were NOT. Into kds actually like this model and color way a lot.... me personally I'm a lebron fan and buy a lot of his stuff but as far as the 9 this year I ain't feeling them so I havent bought a pair.... now I c theses kd4 and im feeling them.... so my point is nobody has to be a original fan of kd to get one of his new BETTER LOOKING MODEL (in alot of peoples eyes)... u just have to line up now... Nike already puts out limited amounts of kd stuff because it never sold all that well... so just embrace the new fans u have... now as far as the reseller that comes along in every sig.... if u dont believe me just ask all the HOH harlem dudes..... everybody in that line is a reseller.... they camp every time theres a shoe dropping and if they can b there they get someone to hold there down spot.... if u live in the Harlem area and go to the hoh in Harlem then u no the deal and u really shouldn't b mad at the niketalk board n just be mad at ur friends in line who copped to resell.... nerfs r next week... good luck
amen... you just gotta line up earlier plain and simple. ppl dont gotta be kd fans to like the shoe... if you really wanted the shoe that bad you wouldnt be pulling up to the store late for a limited release.. instead of seeing pics of the weathermans on this thread, its been bi***in and moaning about how ppl didnt get theres the past couple pages

Agreed again
What ya´ll sayin is all good joe. I agree. And i am one of the people thats been down with Durants kicks from b4 he had his own line..like when he had his logo on the AF1 lows, Blue Chips, Flight Skools. And got all sigs (just ordered Aways and Blackouts) I dont even care if dudes is camping out for them..or bout the resellers..or the band wagon riders. It aint there fault..its Nike. They should do a better job at handling there exclusive releases. I just dont want KD´s line of limited releases to go like JB´s re-retro releases
frown.gif
. Trust..if they released tomorrow the KD2 velvet Hoops..or the KD3 EA Sports..and made it limited..id be able to cop easily. Leo and KD did it this year..they came up with a hot @ss shoe..period. Thats why i dont care bout Weathermans,Nerfs,YOTD..give me them ALL-Stars,X-Mas,Easters,Cool Greys, Aways,Blackouts..and im good young. Im glad to see the masses buy this dudes shoes.Cuz alot of ya´ll been sleepin on my boy..KD aint a dude to be takin lightly on the bball court.period. Congrats on the dudes that scooped them WM´s up..post them pics youngins..m trying to see some on foot shots.
smokin.gif

I heard Houston only had about 36-38 pairs. Either way by 9am i had 6 pairs in my house lol. Hopefully i can get the same luck with the NERF'S

I heard Houston only had about 36-38 pairs. Either way by 9am i had 6 pairs in my house lol. Hopefully i can get the same luck with the NERF'S

Talked to a FL/HOH Serramonte employee (I work at KFL Serramonte btw) and she said that theyre not sure if theyre getting KD4 Nerfs OR LBJ Chinas. I'm closing a couple days next week, Ill try and talk to a manager and see whats up with them.

Talked to a FL/HOH Serramonte employee (I work at KFL Serramonte btw) and she said that theyre not sure if theyre getting KD4 Nerfs OR LBJ Chinas. I'm closing a couple days next week, Ill try and talk to a manager and see whats up with them.

Originally Posted by VTRAN

My boy who was on line there sed only 18.... Hmm

Originally Posted by VTRAN

My boy who was on line there sed only 18.... Hmm

My pics
dPOOq.jpg

zjBNd.jpg

Great pair, the strap makes the shoe real comfy. The price is a plus too. Bout to grab the L-train next week too, another cheap pair

My pics
dPOOq.jpg

zjBNd.jpg

Great pair, the strap makes the shoe real comfy. The price is a plus too. Bout to grab the L-train next week too, another cheap pair

i failed miserably on trying to land a pair of the weathermans (i refuse to pay $300-$400 for these on ebay) now iam over it
ohwell.gif
 oh well onto the next release Nerfs and China 9s
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom