OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

So did anyone in Houston get their pair?
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ there only being 15 pairs in the whole city. Cats never "cared" about KD's until now, but we all already knew that was coming.

HOH Northline's manager told me that they're not getting no more than 10 pairs of Nerfs. It's getting real, man.

smlb52 and I are probably going to camp out overnight for the Nerfs next week.

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ there only being 15 pairs in the whole city. Cats never "cared" about KD's until now, but we all already knew that was coming.

HOH Northline's manager told me that they're not getting no more than 10 pairs of Nerfs. It's getting real, man.

Makes no sense to me, Nike knows they can make $$$ on these,yet they release 15 pairs each in 10 city's worldwide..weathermans and nerds over ANY lebron,Kobe

Makes no sense to me, Nike knows they can make $$$ on these,yet they release 15 pairs each in 10 city's worldwide..weathermans and nerds over ANY lebron,Kobe

The funny thing was, yesterday the forecast actually called for thunderstorms, yet there was nothing but sun most of the day. Durant chose the right career i think
laugh.gif

The funny thing was, yesterday the forecast actually called for thunderstorms, yet there was nothing but sun most of the day. Durant chose the right career i think
laugh.gif

OK I will say this.... respectfully to all kd fans from sig 1---- after reading peoples responses it seems to bother u about all the new fans to the shoe.... yes alot of them r just reseller but at the end of the day alot just wanted the new Nike kd 4 weatherman.... hype has nothing to do with it for some people.... the stuff some of ya r writing here is ridiculous.... u expected to wake up 7am and just walk to ur nearest HOH and tell the employees to throw it in the bag and walk back home.... all ur doing by ur negitivity is making all the new fans of the MODEL not want to post in here because they might see it as "damn I was number 11 on line and got the last pair and number 12 is so and so on Niketalk and he's roaming the kd thread all angry"... at the end of the day u just have to accept people really do like the shoe and its not all hype.... for example... I never liked the kd1.... I got a few pair of the kd2.... hated the kd3 except for the ******* color way which I bought from the outlet a few months ago... and now the kd4 is here and clearly to alot of people who were NOT. Into kds actually like this model and color way a lot.... me personally I'm a lebron fan and buy a lot of his stuff but as far as the 9 this year I ain't feeling them so I havent bought a pair.... now I c theses kd4 and im feeling them.... so my point is nobody has to be a original fan of kd to get one of his new BETTER LOOKING MODEL (in alot of peoples eyes)... u just have to line up now... Nike already puts out limited amounts of kd stuff because it never sold all that well... so just embrace the new fans u have... now as far as the reseller that comes along in every sig.... if u dont believe me just ask all the HOH harlem dudes..... everybody in that line is a reseller.... they camp every time theres a shoe dropping and if they can b there they get someone to hold there down spot.... if u live in the Harlem area and go to the hoh in Harlem then u no the deal and u really shouldn't b mad at the niketalk board n just be mad at ur friends in line who copped to resell.... nerfs r next week... good luck

OK I will say this.... respectfully to all kd fans from sig 1---- after reading peoples responses it seems to bother u about all the new fans to the shoe.... yes alot of them r just reseller but at the end of the day alot just wanted the new Nike kd 4 weatherman.... hype has nothing to do with it for some people.... the stuff some of ya r writing here is ridiculous.... u expected to wake up 7am and just walk to ur nearest HOH and tell the employees to throw it in the bag and walk back home.... all ur doing by ur negitivity is making all the new fans of the MODEL not want to post in here because they might see it as "damn I was number 11 on line and got the last pair and number 12 is so and so on Niketalk and he's roaming the kd thread all angry"... at the end of the day u just have to accept people really do like the shoe and its not all hype.... for example... I never liked the kd1.... I got a few pair of the kd2.... hated the kd3 except for the ******* color way which I bought from the outlet a few months ago... and now the kd4 is here and clearly to alot of people who were NOT. Into kds actually like this model and color way a lot.... me personally I'm a lebron fan and buy a lot of his stuff but as far as the 9 this year I ain't feeling them so I havent bought a pair.... now I c theses kd4 and im feeling them.... so my point is nobody has to be a original fan of kd to get one of his new BETTER LOOKING MODEL (in alot of peoples eyes)... u just have to line up now... Nike already puts out limited amounts of kd stuff because it never sold all that well... so just embrace the new fans u have... now as far as the reseller that comes along in every sig.... if u dont believe me just ask all the HOH harlem dudes..... everybody in that line is a reseller.... they camp every time theres a shoe dropping and if they can b there they get someone to hold there down spot.... if u live in the Harlem area and go to the hoh in Harlem then u no the deal and u really shouldn't b mad at the niketalk board n just be mad at ur friends in line who copped to resell.... nerfs r next week... good luck

Originally Posted by BronLe

Surprised this thread doesn't have more pages...

No one pay reseller prices and the prices will go down. All it takes is to wait a week. One week and watch them get down to are 150.

laugh.gif
 Why do people come on NT and say this. Not gonna happen.

No one pay reseller prices and the prices will go down. All it takes is to wait a week. One week and watch them get down to are 150.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

Because people have no will power. People blame stuff on "hypebeasts", but I don't see the Wiz Khalifa/Big Sean imitation group of people people always like to blame wearing KDs, let alone 250-300 bucks for em. If you pay over 150 for these, you're a %@!!%%+ chump.Lol at paying literally 2x or 3x the price.

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

Because people have no will power. People blame stuff on "hypebeasts", but I don't see the Wiz Khalifa/Big Sean imitation group of people people always like to blame wearing KDs, let alone 250-300 bucks for em. If you pay over 150 for these, you're a %@!!%%+ chump.Lol at paying literally 2x or 3x the price.

I personally prefer the aways to any other existing colorway at the moment... The other ones are too fruity for me.. No offense to anyone.. It's all KD love

Just ordered the aways btw.. can't wait

I personally prefer the aways to any other existing colorway at the moment... The other ones are too fruity for me.. No offense to anyone.. It's all KD love

Just ordered the aways btw.. can't wait

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
 There goes my chance. Was gonna try and ask family there to help me out.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
 There goes my chance. Was gonna try and ask family there to help me out.

2lk9mcj.jpg

picked my 2 pairs of weathermans up earlier this morning, got 2 pairs of nerfs locked down for next week
pimp.gif

2lk9mcj.jpg

picked my 2 pairs of weathermans up earlier this morning, got 2 pairs of nerfs locked down for next week
pimp.gif

Stopped by Charlotte's HoH tonight just to see how Weatherman release went. One employee said there were about 40 people in line for their 12 pairs. Not sure whether they'll get the NERFs.

Back
Top Bottom