OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

It was an expensive end of the week for me. I ended up paying rape prices for my ST's in a size 13. Then found a nice deal on YOTG's. Struck out again on NDC, so it looks like I'll be praying for the elusive USA restock or ebay here I come again. :smh:

On a positive note, the ST's are amazing. Of course I was mad I had to pay, but so glad I get to own them. At the end of the day didn't pay too much more than what retail on the lebron elites were..

Last edited:
Yeah, whatever u do make sure you go half a size up on these!!! They are a very snug fit if you get your true size

Also, I just had a question to those that wear their ASG's pretty often. Do their soles start to yellow or anything if you don't clean them? I'm tempted to unDS my pair soon and would like to know because it seems that my kobe asg's have turned a little yellow, but I can't tell if its just because of things I was walking on.
Ive worn mine quite a few times and can say that they do start yellowing, its not as bad as jordans do but yea they yellow smh.

happy.gif
 But were them there to clean to just have em stored away in the closet!

Still regret having to sell my YOTDs a while back (wrong size at the time) now I have to track some down again :smh:

It was an expensive end of the week for me. I ended up paying rape prices for my ST's in a size 13. Then found a nice deal on YOTG's. Struck out again on NDC, so it looks like I'll be praying for the elusive USA restock or ebay here I come again. :smh:
On a positive note, the ST's are amazing. Of course I was mad I had to pay, but so glad I get to own them. At the end of the day didn't pay too much more than what retail on the lebron elites were..

I feel you I had to pay a nice premium for sz 14 ST also. Copped 2 USA off NDC and wasted a nice amount of change in the Mitchell & Ness store this weekend. Expensive weekend :smh: but can't wait for my kicks to come in :smokin :smokin

Last edited:

I feel you I had to pay a nice premium for sz 14 ST also. Copped 2 USA off NDC and wasted a nice amount of change in the Mitchell & Ness store this weekend. Expensive weekend :smh: but can't wait for my kicks to come in :smokin :smokin

I thought it was 1 per person? :nerd:

Ive worn mine quite a few times and can say that they do start yellowing, its not as bad as jordans do but yea they yellow smh.

happy.gif
 But were them there to clean to just have em stored away in the closet!
Thanks homie. How do you suggest cleaning em? Just the old toothbrush and soap/water technique? The upper looks like it could be too sensitive to water. 
ohwell.gif

Also thanks to the guy who answered my other questions about the WTK's. Hopefully our waiting pays off in the end on this restock. 

Sorry for the spam fellas but there's a small restock on the team oranges and entourages on NDC right now! Go get em fast!!

I never seem to get a pair when I use the laptop or desktop. So I just use my phone, wifey phone and the iPad on two different wifi servers

I don't understand this, ipod or ipad with wifi faster than laptop or desktop??:x

Don't even bother questioning the logic behind people claiming they got more than one on NDC. The shoe sold out in under 3 seconds well before the tweet went up. If it sounds too good to be true that's because it is. And no an iPad nor an iPhone is faster than a laptop or desktop connected to WIFI unless you got an ancient PC. Let him enjoy his claim of two of NDC without having to provide logic behind it. Lol

Don't even bother questioning the logic behind people claiming they got more than one on NDC. The shoe sold out in under 3 seconds well before the tweet went up. If it sounds too good to be true that's because it is. And no an iPad nor an iPhone is faster than a laptop or desktop connected to WIFI unless you got an ancient PC. Let him enjoy his claim of two of NDC without having to provide logic behind it. Lol

it really depends on your internet connection

if you got 3G then it is not a problem

Lol :D I guess someone didn't get a pair

Dont know if you were talking to me but I got a pair from an actual store. HOH has been very good to me thanks to my girl. No complaints here, honestly don't like the shoe in person but I'll use it for trade bait. The worst olympic shoe in my opinion out of the 3 major sigs... :lol:

But like he said a iphone or a ipod not gonna move faster then a laptop dont matter if its 3g

True, but he's not the only one saying they grabbed a pair with ipod or ipad. I do have an ipod and maybe will try to use it.
Maybe someone with some computer knowledge can enlighten us.:rolleyes

And big thanks to the dude who posted restock info!!

Last edited:
Lol. Man HOH has been the complete opposite towards me. I remember when HOH 125 use to be cake. Used to buy so much I would get shoes once the shipment came in. Every pair of HOH exclusive hyperdunks etc. I feel they should have at least put a Olympic symbol on the kds

Yeah it is possible and being successful limited/hype releases depends on your internet connection, your knowledge of how the website works and the electronic/s that you are using.

Lol. Man HOH has been the complete opposite towards me. I remember when HOH 125 use to be cake. Used to buy so much I would get shoes once the shipment came in. Every pair of HOH exclusive hyperdunks etc. I feel they should have at least put a Olympic symbol on the kds

HOH is a (female dog) still but luckily enough I snagged a chick who happened to have a relative thats some sort of higher up there. First I thought he was a corporate exec, then I thought District Manager but then I found out HOH are independently owned so now I don't know what he is but he hooks me up and I don't complain. Dude is like 42 and has the sickest shoe collection I've ever seen in person. If it wasnt for him I'd only have a connect for Jordan's and Foamposites but he got me on Lebron's, Kobe's, and KD's so I'm good. Now I just keep my fingers crossed he stays in good health and employed! Connects are out there if anybody reads this, you just gotta get out from in front of your computer and use whatever employment you have to provide shoe store employees things they cant provide themselves. Takes a little work but its WELL worth it once you establish them. Lucky you bro, pulling off two pair. Call you Quick Finger from now on :lol:

Well that wasnt that funny..... :stoneface:

That Team Orange KD restock went fast at $50 something bucks, what a steal...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom