OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got rid of the USA's, glad those ugly things won't be in my house any longer.
smokin.gif
you tryin to make it a point that everyone sees lol. who you lying to, you were gonna sell them anyway.. reseller 
mean.gif

Last edited:
you tryin to make it a point that everyone sees lol. who you lying to, you were gonna sell them anyway.. reseller :smh:

Actually no, I bought them because people said they were nice in person...I saw them and wanted to puke.

If I could sell them and make the other stuff I ordered with them free, why not? Stay mad. :smokin

So people don't like the ST's because they don't know how to dress?
eyes.gif

I've seen the USA's and my opinion hasn't changed. Yes they are nice, no one is denying that, but to say that they're FAR better than the ST's is comical. You can't compare a GR colorway to the ST's, no matter what "Limited Edition Label" Nike may have put on them.
mean.gif
U hit it right on the money...It's not really hard to dress w/ these. Just wear yellow and buy some tees from Foot Locker or Finish Line that's Photo Blue and some shorts on...How hard is that???

I've got my dunkman's too, but I don't have kd usa's.
mean.gif
Lowkey wanted the Dunkmans wayyyyyyyy more than the USAs. When they popped up on NDC the other day, I had to get em. Even though it meant i'd probably have to miss out on the Fireberrys this weekend. I missed those ***** so many times and every store I went in that had em never had my size.

It was ridiculous. 81% from 2, 63% from 3. 29 3's made, only 28 fg's total for Nigeria! Melo broke the record for most pts for an American with 37, and most 3's made with 10. 156 pts sets Olympic record for most points. Broke record for the largest margin by any team with 83. Tied record for assists with 41. It was CRAZY, absolutely breathtaking. I can't remember EVER seeing a performance as great as that one. Whoever was watching witnessed history!

absolutely breath taking?greatest performance ever?looooooooooool....no defense just to break records...that was the greatest performance ever?son?was this your first basketball match?:smh:

How much do KDs go for in europe? Hit up a NT'er from out there told him he can help me out and cop kds usa size 11 for me... tryna charge me 220 shipped... kinda disappointing

retail is around 120 euros(150 dollars) plus shipping around 40 bucks...

you tryin to make it a point that everyone sees lol. who you lying to, you were gonna sell them anyway.. reseller :smh:

Selling one pair of shoes makes you a "reseller" cuz if thats the case I am a dreaded "reseller" seeing as I've sold countless pairs of my shoes in order to buy kicks I wanted more. Resellers dont seem so bad now that I know what they are...:smh:

How much do KDs go for in europe? Hit up a NT'er from out there told him he can help me out and cop kds usa size 11 for me... tryna charge me 220 shipped... kinda disappointing

Recently just got my ST's for $125 and then gotta pay to ship em here prolly about 25-30. Still better than paying over 220 for these especially in my size.

Selling one pair of shoes makes you a "reseller" cuz if thats the case I am a dreaded "reseller" seeing as I've sold countless pairs of my shoes in order to buy kicks I wanted more. Resellers dont seem so bad now that I know what they are...
mean.gif
nah i was basing it off his sig. a few different shoes on there.

Hey fam. I'm being offered a pair of the USA's right now at a decent price. The guy sent me a request for money though through Paypal instead of doing the invoice. Does anyone know if I'm still given the same amount of protection through a money request and not an invoice?

nah i was basing it off his sig. a few different shoes on there.

Oh damn, didnt even look at his sig, LOL! My bad. That reseller title gets thrown around so easily, we should be more careful as a community with that name calling considering its such a harsh label in this culture.

Hey fam. I'm being offered a pair of the USA's right now at a decent price. The guy sent me a request for money though through Paypal instead of doing the invoice. Does anyone know if I'm still given the same amount of protection through a money request and not an invoice?

You have absolutely NO protection unless you're paying an invoice. NO PROTECTION AT ALL even if you mark the payment sent for goods. Pay Pal ONLY offers buyer protection on invoices. BE CAREFUL!

You have absolutely NO protection unless you're paying an invoice. NO PROTECTION AT ALL even if you mark the payment sent for goods. Pay Pal ONLY offers buyer protection on invoices. BE CAREFUL!
Thanks fam! Glad I came here to ask before I went off and paid the guy. He hasnt replied as of yet when I asked him to send me an invoice anyways. 
mean.gif
 So I'm thinking he's of the scamming kind. Close one there. 

absolutely breath taking?greatest performance ever?looooooooooool....no defense just to break records...that was the greatest performance ever?son?was this your first basketball match?:smh:

Far from it. So you're telling me defense or not, which NOBODY said Nigeria was even subpar at, that the offensive onslaught that went down was unimpressive. The offensive execution was FLAWLESS. Do you realize how many records were broken? Do you realize the amount of teams that have been AWFUL in the olympics, and yet NEVER had those numbers put up on them?Try taking those shots WIDE OPEN and see if you knock them down at the rate and percentages they did, I won't hold my breath. FYI, was this your first game?:smh:

Do you really not? I have done that a couple times and luckily it has worked out every time. I didn't know that it didn't over that?

quick question are the gold medals or whatever they're called going to be the last kd 4's?
It looks like it. I don't think there could be any other significant achievement KD could do before now and the start of next season. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

My heart hopes for another one..my wallet says otherwise. 

Back
Top Bottom