OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Do you really not? I have done that a couple times and luckily it has worked out every time. I didn't know that it didn't over that?

I called Pay Pal and spoke to the indian accent, asked specifically under what terms I had buyer's protection. She stated any money sent would not be covered under buyer's protection even if marked for goods or services. Also no money requested unless by invoice would be covered under buyer's protection. And even during an invoice if the carrier marks a package as delivered regardless if you receive it or not the seller is relieved of any responsibility and the buyer is stuck with the brunt of the transaction, loss of money and product. Its risky out there, consider yourself lucky if you've taken a less protected route and didn't get screwed.

I called Pay Pal and spoke to the indian accent, asked specifically under what terms I had buyer's protection. She stated any money sent would not be covered under buyer's protection even if marked for goods or services. Also no money requested unless by invoice would be covered under buyer's protection. And even during an invoice if the carrier marks a package as delivered regardless if you receive it or not the seller is relieved of any responsibility and the buyer is stuck with the brunt of the transaction, loss of money and product. Its risky out there, consider yourself lucky if you've taken a less protected route and didn't get screwed.
Man really? That means no one is safe even if its invoiced huh? I thought it was if the product doesnt match exactly what the invoice says then the buyer is still protected. Man...I'm gonna start getting these guys to put everything in the invoice down to the style number's

i never knew that you don't get protected by paypal without INVOICE. i always just send money or have ppl request me money...i guess im really lucky :D

This isn't true

I had the post office never attempt to deliver and the tracking number ended where it was shipped at. I read up online about paypal and resolutions. You can go to their site. I put a request in, and got a refund in about three weeks, because of the tracking number just ending. Later I noticed according to the tracking number they had it at the post office, but they never attempted to deliver and they just sent them back to the original owner because of how long they had been there. If he didn't get his sneakers back, I still would have gotten my refund.

The proof is actually on the seller with paypal. They take the money away from the seller while the dispute is going on. That's why it's also good for sellers to use insurance in case UPS or USPS mess up. My boy had a dispute where the guy said he never received them and the person got a refund.

The only part you have right is the tracking showing a delivery, and the buyer taking the L.

Last edited:
HMMM Interesting read about Paypal...I've purchased just about everything through Paypal and I did not know this....Thanks fam! I guess I've been blessed with good sellers and good buyers!

This isn't true

I had the post office never attempt to deliver and the tracking number ended where it was shipped at. I read up online about paypal and resolutions. You can go to their site. I put a request in, and got a refund in about three weeks, because of the tracking number just ending. Later I noticed according to the tracking number they had it at the post office, but they never attempted to deliver and they just sent them back to the original owner because of how long they had been there. If he didn't get his sneakers back, I still would have gotten my refund.

The proof is actually on the seller with paypal. They take the money away from the seller while the dispute is going on. That's why it's also good for sellers to use insurance in case UPS or USPS mess up. My boy had a dispute where the guy said he never received them and the person got a refund.

The only part you have right is the tracking showing a delivery, and the buyer taking the L.

QFT.

I guess we all hear different things from people with PayPal because I talked 2 them and they told me I'm covered as long as I don't send as gift! They told me if I send as goods make a detailed description of what I'm buying and I'm good 2 go.

This isn't true

Everything I stated was 100% true, ask a Pay Pal rep. You're situation is NOT something I described at all, has no barring on my comment. Your tracking number "ended" whatever that means, I said if the carrier marks the item as DELIVERED in which case the seller has that tracking number as proof that the carrier did such then the onus falls on the Buyer. I've had it happen to me recently. Bought a DS pair of Lebron 4's, seller shipped, item wasnt scheduled to be delivered until July 3rd, but it said delivered on June 28th. Carrier said he dropped it outside my apartment building door, I never got the package. Pay Pal awarded the dispute to the seller because the item was marked as delivered, I lost $235. Proof is in the pudding, I'm talking from experience.

I swear some of yall act like females with this need to prove somebody wrong, "THIS ISNT TRUE" :smh:

Do what y'all do though, you feel safe doing whatever it is y'all do then go about it that way. I'm just offering a little advice to protect yourself as best you can and not get ripped like I have, I require a seller describe a shoe and put every detail possible in an invoice and I do the same, I dont take any risk with business done with people I dont know especially after this last transaction. But hey thats just me...

Last edited:
Of course you lost the seller delivered the shoes and had tracking #. He followed paypal's selling/shipping guidelines so of course he's protected. If the item was $250 or more then he would have had to have signature confirmation or he would have lost.

I guess we all hear different things from people with PayPal because I talked 2 them and they told me I'm covered as long as I don't send as gift! They told me if I send as goods make a detailed description of what I'm buying and I'm good 2 go.

Same. I even have been refunded before for buying parts for a motorcycle I have. Some of the plastics were completely destroyed/scratched and not as described. The seller stopped answering me, so Paypal was unable to come to a resolution with him/me. They refunded me my money, and I kept the parts. Oh and it was from a forum.

Last edited:
2 weeks away :D

16gd4sp.jpg

23tf2p4.jpg

Of course you lost the seller delivered the shoes and had tracking #. He followed paypal's selling/shipping guidelines so of course he's protected. If the item was $250 or more then he would have had to have signature confirmation or he would have lost.

You're agreeing with me.....

Point being I never got the package yet I still lost the money and product as I stated in my initial comment that was deemed "THIS ISNT TRUE"...

I wasn't looking to win or lose a dispute, I just wanted my package. My whole point was to be cautious about the way you buy things. Am I speaking some other language?

Last edited:
If they would have done them matte, would probably look a little cleaner. Maybe it's the way the light is reflecting off of it. Either way I'm copping these to finish off my KD collection.
It's probably another shoe you have to see in person...

You're agreeing with me.....
Point being I never got the package yet I still lost the money and product as I stated in my initial comment that was deemed "THIS ISNT TRUE"...
I wasn't looking to win or lose a dispute, I just wanted my package. My whole point was to be cautious about the way you buy things. Am I speaking some other language?
Well in the end it's really the UPS's fault since they're the one that failed to deliver the package. And if anything you should always pay with your cc so you'd get the extra protection since if you're in good standing with them there's no reason they wouldn't get you your money back if you didn't receive your package.

Back
Top Bottom