OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

its crazy how a $95 shoe, skyrockets x3 x5 time the retail price tag

im very happy i copped almost all of mine at retail value 

they only ones i missed were WM (almost impossible to cop under 400) and rogues (never hit retailers) 

^ Rogues hit retailers.....Finishline, NDC, FTL, Champs, Eastbay, Nordstroms, etc. You just had to be on your game to get a pair. 

Last edited:
sneakernews.com has pics of KD gold medal packaging. SICK, SICK, SICK. I ordered mine from Kicks-crew. They're not here yet but I'm going to bet there's no way they come in that box. Gotta believe they're going to be even harder to come by now.

its crazy how a $95 shoe, skyrockets x3 x5 time the retail price tag
im very happy i copped almost all of mine at retail value 
they only ones i missed were WM (almost impossible to cop under 400) and rogues (never hit retailers) 

yeah man its insane for what a $95 shoe is going for. i was lucky enough and copped the WM for under 300. It was kinda steep at the time before the kd hype train took full force but looking back it wasn't that bad after all with the prices that they're going for today. and from where im from i had no chance of copping them at retail either way.

Last edited:
i can't really think of a good reason for the life of me, why Nike would do that box in Asia only versus the US. I understand it may not be for every pair, but for pete's sake, at least give the good people of OKC or somewhere in middle america the opportunity at something like that, versus China of all places- nothing against China but why there and not here. blows my mind:smh:

i can't really think of a good reason for the life of me, why Nike would do that box in Asia only versus the US. I understand it may not be for every pair, but for pete's sake, at least give the good people of OKC or somewhere in middle america the opportunity at something like that, versus China of all places- nothing against China but why there and not here. blows my mind:smh:
Hold up!!! You mean to tell me that's a "Asia/China exclusive box"???

Those wm are legit. No midsole creasing=spectacular!

Anyone on the fence about the Gold meDals; they are absolutely stunning up close. WOWWWWW. A-K and kicks-crew will send the regular orange Nike box.

I think he's saying that he doesn't have to wait and keep kicks on ice for a few years down the road (in reference to the post above his) because he can rock right away and still have freshness years on down because of multiple pairs.

I may be wrong, however. Lol

Back
Top Bottom