OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Jayz - In a few pictures I have seen of the GMs with that box there is a gold thing that the laces go through. What is it? Can you take a pic? I can't figure out what it says.
I think it may be the star with the number 5 on it that you're talking about. 5th picture from the top. I'm not sure if there was another one, but I'm pretty sure that that is it. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jayz.

P.S. Really dope pics. I wish I could shell out an extra bills to get the box myself, but I think I'll be content with the regular orange box. It's really just the shoes that matter to me. 
laugh.gif
 But what is that paper with the stars on it in the second to last pic?

*sigh*

caved in and copped the olympic KDs for 242 off kicks crew. The 210 priced enticed me but before I knew it shipping was a **** load and I just went through anyway.:smh:

*sigh*
caved in and copped the olympic KDs for 242 off kicks crew. The 210 priced enticed me but before I knew it shipping was a **** load and I just went through anyway.:smh:

I hope you have better luck than I have with kicks-crew. I placed my order 9 days ago and still haven't received shipping confirmation or a response to my 3 emails...

Nice to see Nike finally putting a release date on these. It looks like Nikestore is probably doing a Twitter link only release. Given my history of Twitter link only launches, I will probably not get these shoes online. Will try my luck in person.

I think it may be the star with the number 5 on it that you're talking about. 5th picture from the top. I'm not sure if there was another one, but I'm pretty sure that that is it. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jayz.

P.S. Really dope pics. I wish I could shell out an extra bills to get the box myself, but I think I'll be content with the regular orange box. It's really just the shoes that matter to me. :lol:  But what is that paper with the stars on it in the second to last pic?

No sir. It is on the bottom of the laces in this pic. Can't make out from the pics what it says or anything like that.

Never been out for a limited release shoe. Want to go out to try to get the GMs. Any suggestions on the best way to get them? How early should I show up? Anybody know how many pairs HOH is supposed to get? I called a few stores around me and all of them said they didn't even know they were releasing. Thanks!!
Every store is different, if I wanted a LR I'd get there at about 12 am when the doors open at 6 am. That would guarentee your size here.

I hope you have better luck than I have with kicks-crew. I placed my order 9 days ago and still haven't received shipping confirmation or a response to my 3 emails...

got shipping confirmation this morning. Wish you luck.

Kicks-crew does that. I didn't receive tracking info until my package came to my door. Then I got an email. Lol. Terrible customer service on their part, like absolutely awful, they barely ever respond to emails. But I can't complain because every shoe I have gotten from them have been great. Boxes, not so much.

That packaging is SICK! Going to be super crazy and hard to land these...

Local HoH already has the Gold Medal Xs, no KDs yet...

quick question since its a limited release does that mean online retailers arent selling them? i.e. FL, FA, etc

We wont see that box. There will be so many salty people over these. You thought it was bad for the STs. :smh:

glad I sealed mine with AK. order time to delivery @ my door was about a week. maybe 8 days. NO further headaches surrounding this release and had em for over a month before release. Didn't love the price, but in my hand and on my feet and not having to deal with launch day lunacy = priceless

Back
Top Bottom