OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^thanks man. i live in houston anyways and so i probably wouldnt of made the drive anyways, i was really just trying to practice for future limited releases that may be worth the drive. i already have a pair of kd gm's but i would love to get another for retail, im going to try nikestore europe and nikestore, i should be able to score at least 1 pair online.

edit: just checked my dm's and i got thru at nike dallas for the kd gm, thinking about making the drive now.

Last edited:
Sorry for the question if its stupid but what is all this DM and twitter about? I'm new to the twitter stuff especially.

Some info for the Bay area folks, especially for the south bay, good news is there will be a new House of Hoops in Valley Fair Mall, and they'll have the KD GM and other releases supposedly coming out this sat, bad news is they won't release em till Oct 26th when the new HOH actually opens. Info on how r they gonna release em is still yet to find out.

1st time i ever got thru with rsvp, sorry for the huge screenshot, just amped up about finaly getting thru with rsvp.

Last edited:
i really want the GMs.... but my HoH said today they supposed to be gettin em but have yet to receive them... obv. they will know by tomorrow.... whatever kinda sign that is

i already gave up on KD releases, not enough supply and way too much hype. i hope they increase the production next year

that's this crap that is so messed up with this, people from other cities getting RSVP slots and they have no intention of picking up shoes or trying to pull some shady stuff to get them. sucks for the people in the city, they miss out or have to hope someone doesn't pick up their RSVP. :smh:

I don't think it works like that, lol.
it might work, i doubt that the nike employee will look at the picture to make sure its really me, as long as they have an id with my name on it i think it would work. its worth a try at least, i wish houston would get a nike store, 4th largest city in the country but no love from nike, smh.

Some info for the Bay area folks, especially for the south bay, good news is there will be a new House of Hoops in Valley Fair Mall, and they'll have the KD GM and other releases supposedly coming out this sat, bad news is they won't release em till Oct 26th when the new HOH actually opens. Info on how r they gonna release em is still yet to find out.

Thanks for that info. Now I don't have to drive all the way to Daly City but it's still gonna be tough to get shoes |I

that's this crap that is so messed up with this, people from other cities getting RSVP slots and they have no intention of picking up shoes or trying to pull some shady stuff to get them. sucks for the people in the city, they miss out or have to hope someone doesn't pick up their RSVP.
mean.gif
i have intentions on picking them up one way or another, notice that i only rsvp'ed for dallas because its the closest nike location to me (houston), so dont get all butt hurt because you have not secured your pair yet.

I don't think it works like that, lol.
it might work, i doubt that the nike employee will look at the picture to make sure its really me, as long as they have an id with my name on it i think it would work. its worth a try at least, i wish houston would get a nike store, 4th largest city in the country but no love from nike, smh.

I meant a scan, i don't think they would accept a scan :lol: its definitely worth a try though.

I've driven up to Dallas twice to pick up a pair of shoes that I got through RSVP. The Scoring titles and then the GMP. I'm from Houston too, by the way. Both times he asked me for my ID and he looked at them pretty well enough to see I was who I was. It's usually the same guy handling it. I think hater boxden can verify that with me. Cool guy. I think he's the one keeping Nike Dallas legit. 

I've driven up to Dallas twice to pick up a pair of shoes that I got through RSVP. The Scoring titles and then the GMP. I'm from Houston too, by the way. Both times he asked me for my ID and he looked at them pretty well enough to see I was who I was. It's usually the same guy handling it. I think hater boxden can verify that with me. Cool guy. I think he's the one keeping Nike Dallas legit. 
well i guess its a 4 hour drive both ways or nothing, its just hard to justify the $100 in gas and 8 hours on the road when i can just buy them on ebay for $220 shipped. it would be awesome if nike stores would allow rsvp winners to place phone orders.

They barely check my ID anymore. Dude even said "see you at the next launch" when i got the GMP :lol:
He's been there since they opened last year.

You driving up this time?

Rsvpd through nike la. Hopefully I get mine. I wanna use these as trade bait for a pair of galaxies or big bangs. Think that'll work?

They barely check my ID anymore. Dude even said "see you at the next launch" when i got the GMP
laugh.gif

He's been there since they opened last year.
You driving up this time?
Nice, hater. 
laugh.gif
 I wish I lived close enough to drive up there often. It'd be so much easier than copping kicks here. It's a nightmare. 

Nah I'm not driving up there this time though. The preorder prices weren't too bad when I compared it up to how much I spend on gas so I figured why not and ended up getting them early. Been breaking necks here in Htown so it was well worth it. 
smokin.gif
 Maybe I'll run into you next time I drive up there fam. Whenever that is. hahah.

Back
Top Bottom