OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

lol at people replying to the tweet instead of sending a DM. Some people just don't read the rules.

I'm gonna be ecstatic when NTSF closes down when they remodel.
roll.gif
I dread the day the close for remodel.

Twitter RSVP has helped me tremendously with all releases!

No one can ever get through for san francisco? someone DM me their info ill try for a shoe they haven't done yet today.... first person only...
edit: looks like they already sent the tweet for the KDs. if you want the kobes then i'm willing to give it a try while i wait for this vegas tweet.

I think this man knows my secret... I always get through for every release.... Just stay outta the Los Angeles RSVP's and we'll be good. :tongue:

No one can ever get through for san francisco? someone DM me their info ill try for a shoe they haven't done yet today.... first person only...
edit: looks like they already sent the tweet for the KDs. if you want the kobes then i'm willing to give it a try while i wait for this vegas tweet.

I think this man knows my secret... I always get through for every release.... Just stay outta the Los Angeles RSVP's and we'll be good. :tongue:

i have no secret, lol.

There's a secret to all this madness? Help out someone who is 0 for however many rsvp's they've had so far.

Nothing from NTSF yet? I know they don't have many pairs so it shouldn't be taking this long. Must be going through to find their friends. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom